Chapter Six

After collecting my stuff from Rio's I made my way home with a huge smile on my face. I had a boyfriend; it felt amazing. I got home to an empty house and made myself some juice before going upstairs to collapse on my bed. It was already 8pm, where had the day gone? I heard Sean come in and waited for him to come upstairs. He knocked on the door and I grunted not moving from my sprawled out position on the bed.

“Yo Shy you eaten? Oh shit them kicks are harrrd, when you get them? Matching snap back yea?? Boss movements." I laughed and told him they were a present and his eyes almost popped out of his head. "Damn he’s proper loved up init? You two official now then yeah?" I just giggled and nodded and he kissed his teeth. "Member I said be careful. Anyway did you eat?" I nodded again and he left the room and charged back down stairs to burn down the kitchen with his cooking no doubt. I got everything ready for school and finished off my assignments whilst I waited for Kayla to get home from her grandmas and call me. My phone finally lit up and I smiled answering as I flopped down on my bed kicking off my new shoes with great care.

“Took you long enough,” I complained as Kayla’s loud chewing came through the phone.

“Ahh sorry madness trust me imagine I’m at my grandmas and Chris rings and she bare answers my phone baiting up the whole situation, she was on a mad one, don’t know why she got bright she’s like one hundred and three so anyway my mum started chasing me around the room to ask questions these times Chris is telling my grandma he is gonna marry me, don’t you think that’s kind of sweet? But anyway has this boy got sense he's lucky he's cute he nearly lost his life tonight no joke, you think I’m playing? Girl I proper had a list of ways for him to die. I’m eating this fried dumpling right now wishing it was his face I was chewing on he’s so lucky he ain’t in my presence, this food is decent though you know you should taste it it’s amazing, anyway so my grandma thinks Chris is cute and my mum wants to meet him and all that crap even though she has met him a thousand times when he’s with us lot she makes me sick, omg you went out with Rio today init, how was last night did you do the dirty? Was it good? Did he use protection? I should think so if he didn’t he’s a tramp to be honest, I wonder what Chris is like in bed? I bet he's good, anyway don’t hold back I want all the details”. Oh. I was speechless; this girl could talk for England. I laughed and we began to discuss the events of the weekend and she squealed with delight when I mentioned we slept in the same bed and that we were officially official. But cussed me for a full three minutes when I mentioned the guy in Nandos. We ended the convo discussing Chris’ party and then said our goodnights which took a further eight minutes due to Kayla saying “one more thing” a thousand times. I came off the phone to three texts and a missed call from my BOYFRIEND! I quickly read them and was grinning from ear to ear.

Hubby…X:

Whats up beautiful, what your man don’t get no love now that you aint with him nah? Lol ring me when your free sexy. R x

Hubby…X:

Babe you better not be asleep without saying night you know cos me and you will catch up lol, missing you already, beds all empty and that, bring that sexy body back here ASAP. Holla me. Hubby < official and everything

Hubby…X:

Swear down your asleep, say nothing. Watch me and you tomorrow lol hope your prepared for public displays of affection cos I’m gonna be setting the record straight so be prepared, no more rumours everyone is gonna know your mine.  Night princess x

I got comfortable in bed before dialling his number I was smiling to myself waiting to hear his deep voice he answered after two rings and ruined my night with his greeting;

“Sasha I swear if you keep fucking belling off my line I’m gonna get mad.  I told you already what it is earlier on so stop fucking around.” Not only did he sound like a murderer or typical gang-banger, but he didn’t have a clue that it was me on the line and not Sasha. I sat in a stunned silence and I heard him kiss his teeth still not realising that it wasn’t who he thought. I couldn’t even bring myself to help him realise his mistake, instead I locked off the phone. I was in no mood to hear about Sasha right now and every two minutes her name was being brought up. I knew it had been her that he was talking to in Nandos and it made my blood boil. I stared up at the ceiling trying to not wind myself up; I didn’t know anything about her except I hated her. With a passion. It was all well and good Rio telling me she meant nothing to him but from the looks of things he meant a lot to her and she was rather attached. Fighting over a man is not on my list of things to do before I die.