Cupid Gone Wrong! (4K special) (Filler chapter)

This one is a request, which I had a lot of fun writing! Enjoy!

Synopsis: The Guys are mysteriously struck by Cupid's arrow and they all have eyes on one person to woo: Charlotte.

Requested by: NOUGAMI_NEURO21
——————————
Deep in his lab, Vil Schoenheit stood above a simmering cauldron of a clouded mixture he had managed to successfully concoct.

"At last, it'll finally be complete!" He smiled. "The Love-in-Idleness Elixer! One spritz of this and the person who inhales it, they will feel instant euphoria of love and desire towards the first creature they see and become smitten by them! However...it needs one final touch." He moves his gaze towards the wooden shelf, harboring several magical dried herbs and liquids, all labeled correctly. His eyes drifted from each one to find the right herb to complete his masterpiece.

Midnight Widow Venom....

Unicorn's Blood.....

Mermaid Scales.....

Peafowl Ash.....

Ah! There it was! Heart's Desire.

He grabbed the small glass jar containing the beautiful scarlet flowers, it's heart-shaped petals curled outward showing it's blossomed facade. Still fresh from the day he plucked it, he took all the required measurements to ensure it would still stay in full bloom, even when sealed away in an air-tight container.

"Just one petal plucked from the flower will be enough." He nods. "Just one. If I added in the whole flower itself...." he shuddered at the thought of the godforsaken outcome of that small misstep. "No. It will be done right."

Silently, he picked up one flower from the jar with a thin pair of tongs, then placed it in the table. Hold it carefully with the same pair, he used another to carefully extract one perfect-looking petal away from the whole bud.

"Done. And now....to finish what I've started!" He smirked and hovered his hand containing the petal over the simmering pot. Just one swoop and the petal floated into the mixture before melting and sinking into the concoction and turning it into a rosy magenta.

"Done!" He smiled, fishing out his special perfume bottle to keep the mix as proof of his accomplishment. He filled the bottle carefully and fitted the nozzle over it. He did the same with another perfume bottle, just for backup.

But just after he set them down on his work place-

"Vil-San!" The door slammed open abruptly with a huge bang, startling the third year.

"EPEL! How many times have I told you to knock before entering?!" He scolded the first year, turning to the door angered.

"I-I'm sorry, but we have an emergency....s-someone spilled paint all over the furnishing in the lounge!"

He froze after that, then started to shake, unaware of what was going on behind him. Because of the gust of wind the door created when Epel threw it open, the remaining Heart's Desire flower that Vil plucked the single petal from floated off the table and into the remaining vat dissolving into nothing.

"Get Rook! I've got punishment labeled for whoever did this!!" He shrieked and fled from his lab in a flurry, slamming it shut with vigor. Too much vigor that it caused yet another reaction.

The cauldron shook from the force of the door slam and slowly tilted over.

A portion of the dark pink liquid spilled out, creating a stream on the floor, spilling everywhere until it reached a small drain in the floor, leading to the main water vents of the school and sank down into the depths, never seen again.