Maid for her (filler chapter)

Hey guys!

Yes you read the title correctly.

this is a filler chapter that takes place the day after the Octavinelle Arc events. And our trio of one brain cell idiots endure the punishment that our dear Charlotte has set forth for them. Ask And you shall receive.

What kind of chaos will ensue~?
————————————
"Morning, amici~!" Charlie smiled angelically. She had called over the ADeuce combo over to the Ramshackle Dorm to discuss an "important" matter.

"Yea, Yea. What'cha call us here for?" Ace looked at her unimpressed.

"Simple! You two and Grim here-" she motioned over shoulder towards the wad of gray fur curled up on the couch. "Must pay up for what you guys did. Now that the anemones have vanished, you know what that means~!" She sang, not losing her smile.

Which started to grow creepy. Sending Ace stumbling backwards, now scared.

"No, no!"

"Yeeeeeees!" She nodded, still smiling. Then, she snapped her fingers and out popped two clothing bags. She grabbed them in either hand, and walked to the two agonizingly yet teasingly slow.

"We gotta run. NOW!!" Without looking at one another, the two first years ran for the front doors, which were wide open. However, just as they were several footsteps away from freedom, the door slammed shut on its own, the squeaking of the deadbolt lock slid in place. They skidded in front of the doors. Deuce grabbed the handles and tried pulling on them, but they never budged.

"It's locked!" He freaked.

"For fuck's sake, what did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything!!"

"Trappollaaaaaaa. Spaaaaaaaaade! Where are two going?" They turned around slowly, eyes big as saucers, to see Charlie with her sickeningly sweet smile, and a dull look in her eyes, standing in the foyer. "You really believe you can escape punishment....? Now when I'M here you can't~?!" She began cackling like a mad woman as she stalked closer to them.

The two cowered in fear, backs against the doors, with the evil aura before them growing bigger.

The last thing that left their lips were screams of terror.
———————————
A hand briskly knocked on the door. Outside on the steps stood Riddle. Clad in his dorm attire, he had been constantly asking The other Heartslabyul members where Ace and Deuce ran off too. It wasn't until Trey told him that Charlotte told him to tell the two first years to come over and see her immediately.

Naturally the second year could only huff in anger and storm over to Charlotte's to see what she could've needed of the two dunderheads.

"Luchessi!" He barked. "Trey told me you have Trappola and Spade. As much as you need them for something important, they are also my responsibility! Now Open this door!"

After he spoke, the door opened.

"Morning Riddle." She smiled innocently.

Just seeing that smile of hers made the second year's heart thunder dangerously in his chest. Why did she have to look so cute...?

"Uh...y-yes, hello. As I was saying-"

"I heard you loud and clear." She interrupted with a giggle. "To answer your question though...." she looked over her shoulder and sang, "Boys! We have company!"

"I'm not going out there looking like this!!" Ace whispered fiercely.

"You heard what she said. It's either this, or Plan B." Deuce reminded him.