7.1 - Highest of Highs and Lowest of Lows

Dear Diary....

At this point, things have been going from bad to worse. I'm not who I thought I was....all this time, who I AM....is a lie....or at least, parts of myself.....

Now with my sisters here stuck in this world with me, I'm not alone anymore. But this also means they may not find a way home like me, too....Having been taught magic by Eos (he was the one calling to me from the other side of the mirror in my aunt's house apparently), they can fight battles alongside me, as we had done with the Shroud Siblings and escaping that nightmare.

I'm lucky to have everyone alright after the invasion days ago, Ace and Deuce are fully healed and the dorm has been fully renovated! Even Grim is back safe and sound....I can't imagine what horrible things he had undergone while we were separated....but the Chimera vision is bound to come true, so I have to be more on guard than ever! And I can't risk letting this secret out to the others....it's for their own good....

Malleus offered for me to stay at his Dorm just until the dorm was done, but something happened.....he started spewing nonsense about how I was the one he had been waiting centuries for. That I was Astraea!

.....Impossible. I can't be someone who was alive from over a millennia ago! Even if I looked like her, I'd have solid proof that I'm her if I retained any memories of her!

Needless to say I got out of That place fast...and I didn't look back, not after hearing the rumbling of thunder behind me....thank god I escaped by the skin of my teeth....

And if I know of the future and what Mickey and the Mirror in my room are telling me, our next fight will be one of the toughest yet....but whatever the outcome....someone IS bound to DIE...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 7: The Ruler of the Abyss
——————————

"Your majesties." Flora, Fauna and Merryweather bowed towards the royal couple. "Each of us, the child blessed with a gift. No more, no less."Flora and Fauna have bestowed their gifts onto the baby but just as Merryweather was about to give her, the doors blew open with a gust of wind as the colored banners flew against the gusts. The King and Queen shared a look of fear as the fairies looked to one another in the same manner.

A roar of thunder shook the grand hall everyone stood inside, green flames grew upon the spot they struck the ground on, as a figure took shape in the light. Dark horns decorated her head, sickly green skin painted her features and robes of black and purple shrouded her figure as a crow flew in and perched on the top of her scepter.

"Why, it's Maleficent!" Fauna gasps.

"What does SHE want here?" Merryweather sneered, making Flora shush her as the the dark fairy spoke.

"Well...! Quite a glittering assemblage, King Stefan." Maleficent greets. "Royalty...Nobility....the Gentry...." She politely nodded to each class, but upon tuning her eyes upon the three fairies, she smirked and laughed, "How quaint~...even the Rabble~!" Merryweather tried to jump at her, but Flora held back the young fairy by her cape. "I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation."

"You WEREN'T wanted." Merryweather emphasized.

This made Maleficent pause. " 'Not Want-'...." She laughed coyly. "Oh dear, what an awkward situation...!" She smiled while petting Diablo, her crow. "I had hoped it was merely due to some oversight! Well, in that event...I best be on my way...." She turned to leave.

"And....you're not offended, Your Excellency?" Queen Leah asked a little nervous.

"Why no, your majesty~!" The dark fairy turns back with a smile. "And to show I bear no ill-will...I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child...." This made the three fairies shield the tiny baby Aurora in her crib. Maleficent's voice echoed off the walls of the ballroom. "Listen well, All of you! The Princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty...beloved by all who know her...." King Stefan glared at Maleficent while Queen Leah looked at him worriedly, grasping her husband's hands as Maleficent continued, the orb of her staff glowing a bright green, bestowing powerful images. "But....before the sun set on her 16th birthday....she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel....and DIE!!" Her words caused Leah to flinch and run for baby as Stefan orders his guard to capture Maleficent who vanished in a glow of green light.
————————————