Introductions

Hello! So, if you weren't aware, yes I'm creating a story based off of Twisted Wonderland, a Gakuen Adventure Rhythm and Battle Mobile Game for iOS and Android as collab between Disney Japan and Aniplex.

If you aren't familiar with Twisted Wonderland, I'll give a brief rundown:

Disney Twisted Wonderland is a Gakuen Puzzle Adventure Game for mobile device and A collaboration between Aniplex and Disney Japan. In this story, you, the protagonist, enter a separate world known as the Twisted Wonderland via a magic mirror and end up at a prestigious magic training school known as Night Raven College. With no where else to go, you're under the protection of the mysterious Headmaster, and you will meet and befriend the students of the school, and learn various types of magic during your stay all while trying to find a way back home. Similar to Harry Potter, the College is divided into Seven Dormitories, but since this is Disney, each is based off on a different Disney Movie. Certain students represent seven villains, sharing their personalities and appearances with their "counterpart" with several other characters for backup, representing the henchmen. All the characters are voiced by well known Japanese voice actors from anime, movies, games and stage shows. And the artwork and storyline are created by Yana Toboso, famous creator of the well known manga and anime series Black Butler.

In the game, You will attend classes of magic history, science and physical edu, and it'll count toward your scores in the education part of the game. The battle and rhythm part deals with fighting in teams of two or five or going solo. You have to use each teammates' magic attributes to counter and defend your team in order to win the fight. You also need to learn how to do combos to reach a higher score and learn what each mage's weaknesses are to make the fight easier. By unlocking certain characters, you'll also get to know more about them through side missions and stories. You'll collect magical items that can be traded to get more characters opt for trade at a magic shop. For the rhythm, just keeping in tune to the beat to defeat your enemies is key in game.

As for the story part of the game, you will uncover the secrets of Night Raven and its history of the Great Seven. One example: Since all American college systems have a four year system, the question is: why are there no fourth years? Well, I'm not gonna spoil it, you'll have to find out yourself!

Here are the Dorms, Characters and profiles of the Students and Faculty of Night Raven. I'll also leave a link to the Japanese website so you can check it out yourself and hear voice clips and watch videos!

Website: https://twisted-wonderland.aniplex.co.jp

Teaser:

PV song (Preview and OP version)

Dorm, Student and Faculty introductions (as presented by AmiYoshiko)

Heartslabyul:

Octavinelle:

Scarabia:

Pomefiore:

Ignihyde and Savanaclaw:

Diasomnia:

Admission Experience from Japan:

And please note: the game has just recently been released as well as the first two of twenty chapters in the story line have been released. So please bear with me that I'm only able to update when the app updates its story as well.

Next up will be my OC's profile, and how she'll be involved in the story. And these next few chapters will be on her introduction and how she's fallen into the twisted wonderland, and from there, we'll get into the story, with a few others thrown in to shape her character more.

Till then!