6.13 (final) - To Change Your Fate

The next few weeks went by both fast and slowly as they could. The girls made it their mission to be besides Charlie at all times, from after class to passing between periods. They kept sharp eyes out for any Diasomnia students and would turn the other way if they saw those familiar green vests. They weren't taking ANY precautions.

Charlie managed to calm down after her visit with Malleus and instead focused her energy into the reconstruction of the Ramshackle Dorm. It went by smoothly, much to her surprise. After weeks of construction, and living under Vil's roof, the day finally came. Ramshackle Dorm 2.0 would be revealed.

They took off the blindfolds to reveal a glittering and newly refurbished Ramshackle dorm before their eyes.

"Nyaha! The Ramshackle Dorm is back!" Grim smiled.

"Amazing....!" Rebecca smiled, speaking for all the girls. "I'm glad we are all here for the reveal!"

"Eh, I'll kinda miss Pomefiore..." Evelyn shrugs.

"Ah, staying there during the whole renovation is suffering on its own!" Grim sighed. "Vil's yelling at me made my ears bleed...."

"That's cause you keep sneaking sweets when it's midnight!" Odette points out.

"And he had to give you 'treatment' after each bath you took~!" Felicity snickers, renewing the mad look Grim had when he was drenched in water, even the brushing of his fur and when he yowled didn't hesitate to make her laugh at his pain.

"Yeah....but my fur is now sleek and shiny!" Grim shook his coat out.

"Hey! Charlie!!" The brunette turns to see Kalim and Jamil approaching.

"Guys!" She waved to them. "Here to take the tour with us?"

"Of course!"

Vil opens the front door of the dorm for them to enter through. "Welcome, girls! We can't have this house warming without you five present."

"Come on in! The touch ups are amazing!" Epel urged. Charlie and Grim walk in first, followed by Evelyn and Odette, Felicity and Rebecca Ms then Kalim and Jamil.