Prologue - Breaking Solemnity with a Cruel Discovery

~~~Mirror Chamber~~~
Back in the Hall of Mirrors, a cluster of students were gathered in the center of the room, all donning the same robes. The Entrance ceremony, where new students have been chosen their new dorm houses, has just concluded as students murmured amongst themselves.

Standing to the sidelines were six individuals and a blue floating tablet.

"Is that all of the new student dorm assignments?" The shortest of the bunch spoke up. Underneath his hood, he had dark red hair, fair skin and stern grey eyes that scanned amongst the room of newcomers. "Listen up, new students! Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." He instructed those that were chosen.

The person next to him let out a yawn. "Ugh...the stupid ceremony's finally over." He grumbled. He didn't bother brushing a lock of his brown hair out of his tanned face, as he opened his eyes, revealing piercing green orbs. Above his left eyelid was a faint scar. "We're heading back to the dorms. Savanaclaws, follow me." He muttered out his order.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy!" The third one said. He harbored silvery-blue wave-like hair combed over to the left with eyes to match, obscured behind glasses. He smiled graciously, "Enjoy your life here to the fullest. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability!"

"By the way, where did the dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." the fourth spoke up. He has porcelain skin, a sharp jawline, and amethyst eyes. His hair reached above his shoulders, the ends fading into a beautiful lavender, and the top portion tied up.

"Abandoning his post..." the tablet spoke up.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" The fifth perked up. His eyebrows creased above his bright red eyes, as he swiped away some of his short silvery-white hair out of his tanned face.

As if their questions have been answered, the person in question burst through the doors, a student in tow. Their hair spilled in front of their shoulder as they walked with him.

"Not at all!" Crowley spoke up as he ushered the person forward.

"Ah, there he is!" The redhead spoke up.

"I can't believe you all! We were missing one new student so I went to find them." He introduced the figure. They looked up and underneath their hood, the six men saw it was a girl.

The ones who had spoken, the dorm leaders, looked at the new person in question, with different emotions, and thought,

"Who is SHE?"
———————————
We took several twists and turns but we finally made it to the ceremony. There was a cluster of students already chatting amongst themselves, six other individuals and a floating tablet??? They stood at the sidelines, watching over the bunch.

Wait. Don't tell me....

Are they all boys?!

"My dear, you're the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon. Now, step in front of the Dark Mirror." Crowley instructed as he stepped aside, a squirming Grim in his arms.

I do as he says. I remove my hood, revealing my face. I stare up into the mirror as a face appears before me.