5.3 - To Be Free

-previously-
"Just don't expect me to go easy on you three. Charlotte can handle herself when it comes to her dancing and singing, but you three are my next obstacle."
......
"My name is Rook Hunt. The motto of my life is to search for beauty, and saving beauty. For I-" He stood up and placed his hat back on, continuing, "-am the Roi chasseur d'amour. Pleased to meet you all."
......
"Any guy himself will fall before her, no matter their strength or power. And if I ever see you or that pompous leader of yours harm her in ANY way, I'll make you regret it! So stay away from her or else. Got it?"
——————————
-Yet another Three days later...-

-Vocal & Dance Championship Audition Day-

The day was finally here and our first year squad had never felt more nervous, courageous and sick in their lives. Despite Charlie's word of motivation, there was still a pit of nervousness implanted in their hearts. Even going through the mirror hall and through the portal, and making it to the lounge did the nerves increase. It took Charlie just now to see the banner with the Pomefiore Crest hanging outside the building: deep purple with royal purple, dark gold stars and crescent moon shapes dotting the background, and the dorm name written in cursive across the top. Above the crest was a high white collar and a magnificent gold crown, and smack in the center was a dagger piercing a poisoned apple. Contrasting with the large red banner it was stitched onto.

"Whoaaa....there's so many people here to audition!" Grim awed at the crowd.

"Looks like there's more than fifty..." Ace muttered, scanning the room.

"N-Now I'm nervous..." Deuce's hands were shaking. "I-I'm likely to f-forget the words I memorized!"

"No, Deuce! Don't start!" Charlie made him face her. 'You've come too far to back down! We're gonna blow the roof off this place with our dance! Don't think about passing out on me! If you were Ace, I'd let you hit the ground and not give a damn until I notice you."

"Hey!!!" Ace said, offended.

"Oho! The ADeuce duo and our Ramshackle pair! You're here for the VDC auditions as well?" She whipped around to find the source of the voice.

"Cater!" she smiled. "You're going for this as well?"

"Of course, Charlie-chan!" he smiled. "Since we're the school hosting it, Vil's a part of the event too! Being part of the event with a celeb that's got over 5 million followers online, it's worth the memorabilia!"

"Deuce isn't acting like himself, but I guess it's nice to see that the pressure's not affecting you..." Ace joined the two.

"Eh~? I thought everyone was here for a similar purpose. Look over there." Cater pointed over to where Ruggie was humming to himself.

"Eh, singing's not my strongest attribute....maybe my dancing can make up for it. That 5 million madol reward's as good as mine!"

"Wha- he's aiming for the money!" Grim's jaw dropped.

"Oh? Cater, you're here. Nice to see you." an all too familiar voice spoke up, whilst hanging upside down like usual.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!" the guys screamed. But Charlie, just stumbled back a bit at the sudden appearance.

"Such strong reactions." Lilia flipped rightside up and stood by Cater. "Your dorm's as spontaneous as ever." 

"Lilia-chan...you know that scares them outta their minds."

"Hey, I know you...you gave me that card when everyone got back for the new term!" Charlie, having seen his face more clearly, claimed. The third year saw the girl and smiled as he approached her.