6 - Parth's favorite hobby

Start from the beginning

Seeing me, he straightened himself. "Shall we go?"

"Where?", I asked back.

"To speak with Andrew and maybe project too", he said casually.

"Well...we can start it from tomorrow. I didn't inform Krystle about this arrangement."

"Okay", he replied.

I then turned and started to walk but stopped due to his voice calling me, "Akansha.."

He called my name again. It's normal. don't overthink! I took a deep breath and turned to look at him.

"Yes?", I asked.

He slightly hesitated to say. "Let me drop you", he then said.

Did I just hear it right?

"What? I am sorry but I think I heard something wrong."

"I said that I am dropping you. Since I waited for you till the closing time, let me just drop you back home. It's pretty dark too."

"But it's a little walk only. I can manage", I tried to politely decline his offer.

But he cut me off, "I am dropping you. It's final. And don't argue. I am tired of arguing with you today. Let's continue it tomorrow."

"Mmm....okay", I said stupidly. Okay? Since my mouth slipped the 'okay' word, I got inside his luxurious car.

"Your acts seem like a gentleman to me", I said and smiled at him.

"Excuse me, I just waited for you the whole time. So, I thought I should not go simply without doing anything. Don't think too much Miss. nonstop."

"Okay Mr. Parth Paxton. I won't tell anyone that you are truly not a psycho."

"Psycho? Like seriously? You have really gone nuts. Now just shut up and tell me the address of your house."

I looked at him with an unbelievable look

"Now what?", he asked, looking at me.

"You told me to shut up, then how can I say the direction?", I asked innocently.

"Youu----", he stopped and took a deep breath.

"Speak Miss. Nonstop."

"Okay", I smiled.

I told the directions and within a few minutes we reached the destination.

"Thank you for the ride, Parth", I said and he nodded his head in response, giving me a look not to say anything more.

I smiled to myself and went inside. As soon as I entered, Kryz hugged me tight.

"I saw Parth dropping you."

"Yeah. He thought that we were going to discuss the project. But since I didn't inform you, I told him that we could start from tomorrow."

"Ohhh! So you're telling me that he dropped you home like a gentleman after that", she asked me more like a statement with a shocked face.