Chapter Twenty-Five

~Normal P.O.V~

After the game they all decided to go to Kazumi's house to check on her, if she's alright and make dinner if she didn't eat some and tell her also about their winning.

"Kazumi-chan's house so beautiful and so nice. The air in here, so refreshing." Momoi said to them as the stand in front of the gate.

"yeah you're right, it feels so good in our body." Kise agreed as they nodded in agreement.

"Aka-chin, you should ring the bell so she can hear it and open the gate." Murasakibara said as he held the gate as the gate cracked open. "oops"

"Atsushi, what did you do?" Akashi asked.

"nothing Aka-chin, I just held it and it opens." he said lazily as Akashi sighed and open it wider.

"come on in." he said as they entered and after he locked the gate.

"Kazumi-chan " Momoi called "are you here?" she added as knocked on the door. A beep, sounds and it opens the door and they saw Kuro-nyan standing in front of the door.

"hey Kuro-nyan, do you know where's Kazumi is?" Kuroko bend down and patted Kuro's head.

"Nyan?" she purred as she tilted her head to the side, giving a confusing look.

"looks like she's not here?" Kuroko said as Momoi got worried about you.

Meanwhile at the hut,...

You decided to go back to your house to feed Kuro, you felt guilty about your pet leaving her behind and for some reasons, you being alone. Your house is just in few blocks so you can easily get there.

"Kuro" you called your cat as you enter your house at the back door. You thought why Kuro didn't go to you as you called her, she always go jumping around when she hear you call her, but now you feel something odd.

You go near the living area to see if she's sleeping, but you widen your eyes to see them. "what are you doing here?" you said to them.

"Kazumi-chan" Momoi shouted and ran to you to give you a hug. "where have you've been, we're sick worried about you." she said as she releases you from the hug.

"I-i.. I'm alright Momoi-chan,sorry to worry you." You smiled apologetic to her. "I'm sorry to worry you guys, I'll make it up to you" you feel that someone's glaring daggers at you so you awkwardly ignored it and smile to Momoi. "I'll cook dinner for you guys, since you're all here." you said to them.

"Yehey~"Momoi, Kise and Murasakibara said happily and you giggle at their excitement.
"Kazumi-chan, I'm gonna help." she beamed as the other boys paled at they've heard. You saw Aomine desperately making gestures, shooking his head for a no.

You giggled at them, "sure Momoi-chan, do you want to cook it by yourself, I'm just gonna watch." you said as you look back at the boys.

"really?" Momoi said.

"sure, don't worry if something might happened, I'll be there." you said to her.

"okay let's go." she beamed.

~After Cooking.~

"Momoi-chan, can I taste your stew?" you asked her.

"Sure!" she said as she get a teaspoon and give it to you.

You scoop some and taste it. "It's delicious" you said as she smiled. "go ahead and tell the others to come. I'll ready the food on the table." you added as she nodded.

She ran down and called all of them as you prepare the food. You notice Akashi leaning on the frame door. "Kazumi" he called.

"Uh S-sei, is there something you want?" you said nervously.

"why do you leave earlier, I don't believe that you don't feel well?" he said as he look at your eyes.

"I-i.." you trailed off, looking for an excuse.

"Don't lie to me Kazumi" he said scaring you a bit.

"It's the truth Sei." you said as you look down. "I guess I need to go after Momoi-chan, call them." you added and passes Akashi, but he grabbed your arm and hold it firmly.

"You're lying to me." he said "I know everything Kazumi, so don't hide it." he added as he held your arm tightly, hurting it a bit.

"you're hurting me Sei" you said as you successfully escape from his grasp and ran away, you plan to go back to the hut, but to think that Akashi might see it so you go somewhere else.

As the other came in the kitchen, "Uhm, are we missing something?" Momoi ask.

"where's Kazu-chin?" Murasakibara ask looking at Akashi.

"She said you can eat without her, she's out buying something." Akashi lied and sits on the chair.

"Oh, okay! now let's eat. I'm the one who cook it." Momoi said. "Dai-chan, try it." she added as she serve the stew on his plate.

"I-i" Aomine trailed off, looking for help from the others.

"Dai-chan, is there something wrong in it?" she pouted.

"no, no, okay here we go, Itadakimasu!" he said as he shove the spoon his mouth and tasting it as his eyes widen. "whoah, this is so delicious. " he complement it and dig some as the other do the same.

Akashi finished his food and stood up. "Momoi after you clean the dishes, I want all of you to go home." he command.

"Ah, okay." Momoi said to him as he leaves the house. "he seems a bit strangely, don't you think?" she said.

"heh, I don't care, just give me some." Aomine said as he licked his plate and give it to Momoi.

"Dai-chan, you're disgusting. We need to leave some for Kazumi-chan, she didn't eat yet and she's still not back home." she scolded him as she worried for her friend.

"fine" he said as he stood up and go to the living room.

"Momoi-san, don't worry Kazumi will be back" Kuroko said to her.

"Yeah you're right, thanks Tetsu-kun." she smiled.

"here let me help you." Kuroko said as he help Momoi clean the table.

Back at you~

You ran very fast as you didn't notice your surroundings, you ended up in a small park. You look around at the unfamiliar place and sit at the swing. You didn't know how you ended up here, crying. You swing a little and think why Akashi get angry.

"baka..." you mumbled as the silence filled you and any seconds you heard a footsteps, going near to you. You don't have the time to look at the stranger, so you continue looking down.

"Hey hey, why does a pretty lady doing here sitting around by herself?" the strange man smirked at you as you look at him and to his other companion.

Your eyes went wide as shock and fear consume you. You recognized that voice somewhere else but you really don't remember when or where?

"Hey why don't you come with us, we'll help you find the way back to your home." the other one said as he smirked to the other and go closer to you.

You choked at your own saliva as your tears spilled down in fright. 'Please help me.' You thought as you shivered in the swing.

[TBC]