Chapter Thirty-Four

~Normal P.O.V~

Months passes, Akashi's birthday, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and even their second year in middle school passes and now it's summer as they preparing for their third year in middle school.

Akashi always talking to you, in your sleep, asking when you'll wake up and that, this and there. He even tell you, that you passes the second year level and going to be in third year.

"Kazumi, I'll be heading out for a while, I'll be right back." He said as he pecked your forehead. "Tetsuya look at her for a while." he said.

"okay." He only said to Akashi as he nodded.

"Hey, is he alright, he's always talking to her like he's you know." Aomine asked. "I mean he'll not be crazy after doing it right, all by him self." he added.

"don't be ridiculous Dai-chan, you know it will always help the patient to recover in coma if someone's still talking to the patient. " Momoi said.

"geez I'm sorry okay I don't know anything about this doctor stuffs." he said, lazy as usual.

"of course you don't know, you always sleep and just eating, lazy as ever." Momoi added.

"okay okay, sheesh" he said as he walking out. "I'll be out." he said and closed the door as the others sighed.

"hey did you've seen Kazuya-kun?" Momoi asked.

"I bet Kazu-chin is in Kazumi-chin's house." Murasakibara said, lazily while eating his favorite snacks.

"oh okay." Momoi said. "she really looks cute with ears and tails on her, I wander why she ran away when we saw her everything." she wander as she looks at Kazumi.

"Kazumi-chan, is a shy person, I think she was only shy to show it." Kuroko said. "or she thinks we'll freak out if we saw her like this." he added.

"She's afraid of what people thinks about her, you didn't even think her past right, nanodayo. " Midorima said.

"yeah I forgot." Momoi said as she smile apologetic.

"I need to excuse myself, can you look after her Momoi-san?" Kuroko asked.

"yeah sure, why is everyone's leaving?" she said and sighed.

"I'm just going to the restroom." Kuroko said, emotionless and go out.

Momoi look back at you and hold your hand as she keep staring at her. Any minute, unexpectedly your finger moves. And Momoi didn't flinched. And two fingers moved, she looks quite shocked.

"Guys I felt Kazumi's fingers moved." Momoi called as Midorima and Murasakibara got up to look. Timing Kuroko gets in and they didn't notice him.

Your fingers move again and Momoi shouted excitedly. "It moves again."

"What moves?" Kuroko asked as they gasped.

"Kuroko since when did you get here, nanodayo? " Midorima asked. "it's n-not l-like I'm shock or something..." he denied as he fixes his glasses up.

"Kazumi " Momoi called back as the trio look at Momoi, as your eyes slowly opens and the others stop at what they're doing.

You look at the white ceiling and darted to the people beside you. You slowly take your hand away from Momoi's grasp and raise it.

"Kazumi " Momoi called you again. "Midorin call Tanaka-san, and said that Kazumi's awake." she added.

You try to speak but you felt your throat was dry and hoarse. "w--" you try to say something but you feel dry.