Chapter Twenty-Seven

~Kazumi P.O.V~

After that night, I can't stop thinking Sei's confession. I don't know how come and I don't  know what to answer. Now I've been feeling this uneasiness, not sure if it's just the confession or being excited for I don't know for some reasons or I'm just being paranoid in thinking too much.

I called Momoi to ask if we should plan first and scheduled for this so-called "bonding". And she agreed to it and we, I mean the team should meet at Maji Burger, well she decide it, for bothering the others so I don't really have any choice but to agreed also to her plan, bringing the boys.

"Kuro I'll be out for a while." I said to my cat and sigh.

"Meow?" she tilted her head to side as I give her a reassuring smile, I know she's worried about me. My mom said that she's been here with me since I was a baby so, I don't want her to worry.

"I'll be going then." I said and pet my cat before moving out.

~arrived at Maji Burger.~

I can see it already the colorful people a far, chit-chatting with each other and for some reasons they seems don't notice Kuroko again, well except for Akashi. When you're near, Kuroko is the one notice you first and greeted him, following Akashi, seeing him again makes you feel awkward and uneasy. You gave an eye contact and nodded and shyly looked away. It seems that the others still not notice you, so Kuroko breaks the silence.

"Ahem!" he cleared his throat and they freaked out.

"I'm sorry for being late." I said as they freaked out again this time hard.

"Why are you two popping out of no where can you please just show up normally." Aomine said as he tried to calmed his breathing and his heart beats as it beats fast.

"yeah Aominecchi's right" Kise continues as he also do the same and clutches his shirt. "you both will surely gave us a heart attack, if you'll continue this." he added.

"well I'm sorry for having a weak presence. " I said sarcastically.  "well Momoi-chan, let's continue our talking while shopping." I said as Momoi's eyes sparked as she heard the word shopping.

"really?" she said as I nodded and she squeaked happily and hugged me.

"hehe, okay Momoi-chan let's go" I said as she takes my arm and intertwined it with hers.

"let's go" she said as she dragged me away, leaving the boys dumbfounded.

"hey what should we suppose to do?" Aomine ask?

"well you can join us if you want too." Momoi said as she stuck her tongue out.

"ugh! fine." he said as the boys started following them.

~At the Mall~

"so when we'll go to the amusement park?" I ask my companion.

"well how about tomorrow?" she suggested as she scan the dresses.

"tomorrow, but what about class?" I ask.

"don't worry, we don't have class for tomorrow?"she said as she picked up a dress and shove it to me "here try these, you look perfect in these dress." she said.

"oh you don't have to" I said to her. "I don't usually wear dresses, I feel uncomfortable wearing those." I added.

"but you should wear sometimes like these so you can feel comfortable. " she said and I shook my head for a no. "please?" she plead as she make those puppy eyes and I sighed.

"okay" I said, giving up. Luckily the boys are not here, they said they'll be just in the boy's section. And I go to the fitting room to fit these as she follows me. "so tomorrow?" I asked her

"yeah tomorrow's  okay, so why not we do it." she said as I finished changing and I go out.

"so how do I look?" I asked her as I turn around so she can see the dress.

"I'm right you look perfect on it even with that hat." she said. "okay let's pay for the dress." she added.

"okay hold on just a second." I said and close the door and a quickly change my clothes back. "okay I'm done let's go." I said as I open the door and held the dress.

"okay, I'll be the one paying it." she said as she smile to me.

"but Momoi-chan, you don't have to do it. I'll be the ones paying for it." I said to her.

"don't worry Kazumi-chan, just consider it my gift for you." she said.

"oh okay, thanks Momoi-chan." I said as I give it to the cashier and let Momoi pay for it.

"let's go to the boys and tell them, that we should go to the amusement park tomorrow at 4:30 pm." she said and I nodded and follow her.

As we said to them our plan and they've all agreed to it. "okay, I think we should be heading home." I suggested.

"yeah" Momoi agreed. "Dai-chan, let's go." she said as she pulled the boy.

"Okay bye, Kazumi." Kuroko said as I nodded and parted away.

"hey Kurokocchi wait for me. bye Kazumicchi. " Kise said as he run towards Kuroko.

"Aka-chin, Kazu-chin I'll be going now." Murasakibara said lazily as he walked away with his plastic bag full of chips and sweets as we watched him walk away.

"So Sei, I think I'll be going now." I said awkwardly.

"Kazumi, are you bothered on what I've said yesterday?" he ask.

"I--- uhm" I said as I look around not wanting to look at him straight. "nope" I lied.

"Kazumi, I know you're lying, I demand you to tell me the truth." he said.

"Sei, I don't know." I said to him still not looking at him.

"Kazumi, It's alright, I gave you time to think but please don't be bothered with it." he said "hey, look at me you can forget it okay, if you want to, I'm not forcing you to say yes." he added as he stroked my cheek.

"Thanks Sei." I said as I hold his hand that's still on my cheek and he smile.

"now let's go, come on I'll take you home." Akashi said as he escorted me home.

[TBC]