Chapter Twenty-Four

~Kazumi P.O.V~

I watched them play, since the game just begin, I look at Kuroko and "Kuroko-kun can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"what it Kazumi-chan?" he ask and look at you worried.

"You see, there is something I always felt heavy in my chest and I don't know what is it, it's started yesterday practice." I said to him. "do you feel something like this too Kuroko-kun?" I asked.

"Oh well I do but I don't believe it at first because it will soon be gone, I'll try to observe first if this feeling of mine is true, if it's true I'm gonna stick with it." he said seriously.

"Oh you're right Kuroko-kun, thanks you always helping me." I smiled at him trying to hide your worries.

"Not a problem I'm glad I could help. " he said as he smile faintly.

"say Kuroko-kun, if you feel something change with the team can I be the first to know and I also feel it I'll tell you quick." I said to him and he nodded only and get back to watch the game.

"thanks Kuroko-kun." I said and he nodded again.

I look back at the game and notice how the gap grow wider as the score goes to 88-22 in second half, Teiko's lead. 'Wow! they're really amazing.!' I thought. Momoi notice your amused face and she can't also help to smile.

"Hey Kazumi-chan, this is the first to see them play right?" She asked happily.

"Yeah!" I nodded and smile also.

"they're awesome, they always win like this even in our junior years, they always tripled the scores." she explained happily.

"yeah you're right, they're too good." I agreed at her 'if they continue to bloom and grow strong, they'll eventually play by themselves and not play with teamwork.' I said worrying 'and every wins they'll get, they'll start changing for the bad.' I added as I curled my fist in to a ball.

As the first half ended, they scored 100-35 still Teiko's in he lead, we headed to our locker room, to get some rest and get ready for the next half. I get up and help them distribute the towels and drinks.

"Hey guys, who wants lemons?" Momoi asked them.

"Wow Momoi-chan I don't know you can do something like that." I said to her.

"Tee-hee, not really, but next time I'll cook something for all of us." she said "now come on guys" she added and handed the container to Aomine and the others.

"W-wha?! wait!" he yells out. "Oi Satsuki why you didn't sliced them." he said irritated. "we can't eat those thing." he added.

"But, it's nutritious and good for your body." she said sadly I patted her shoulder and shook my head.

"Momoi-chan, they can't eat it if the lemons are not sliced, they can't stuffed it whole in their mouth, they'll choke." I said. "I guess it can't be help, don't worry I have extra." I said and take out the container out of the bag.

"wow Kazumi, you're a life saver." Aomine said as he takes the container for himself and open it. "wow, you've sliced it cool and nice." he compliments.

"hey Aomine-kun share-" I said to him but too late he already ate all of it. "-it to everyone." I added.

"did you say something Kazumi." he asked as he grinned.

"tsk, nothing" I clicked my tongue and get the another container and give it to Momoi.
"Here you go" I handed her the container and she opens it.

"wow Kazumi-chan, they're cute, you've sliced them into different shapes." she beamed.

"hehe hope you like them," I said to her.

"are you kidding me, I love it, Tetsu-kun you should try it out too." she beamed and give it to Kuroko and the others as well also try it.

"thanks, If you guys still want some, just get it in my bag, I made many of those." I said "I'll just be out for a minute, I'll be right back." I added as I frowned and headed out, Akashi notice something so he follow you.

I went outside the gym to get some fresh air. I sat on the bench that was under a big tree and give a long, exhausted sigh. I notice someone's presence and look around to see Akashi standing beside the bench.

"Oh hey Sei, what are you doing here?" I asked him and he just stare at you. "come, sit here." I said, patting the empty space.

"Kazumi, is there something bothering you?" He asked as he sit beside you as I look up the sky.

"What made you think of that Sei? don't worry Sei nothing is bothering me" I said as I look at him and smile.

"Nothing I just feel it, when I saw you talking to Tetsuya earlier, something like that." he said to you, now I feel different, different when he's playing, kinda like when he cares about me, when I get hurt.

"Sei, I'm fine Okay, you shouldn't not worry on me, you should worry on your game." I reassured him by holding is hand and griping it tightly. "Sei, you know your hand's so warm." I said as I smiled at him.

"Yours too" he said as he griped back.

"let's go back inside and get ready for the next half." I said to him and he nodded.

We walked inside forgetting that we still held each other's hand. I smile to my self as I feel more of his warmth. As we're in front of the locker room I let go of his hand and smile at to reassure to him it's okay.

"good luck Sei!" I fake smile at him knowing that any minute he'll be different again.

"thanks Kazumi,." he nodded and I headed first on the benches as he enter the locker room.

♨Time Skips♨

The second half began and as they've change their course, they sub Kise to Kuroko, and with him in the court, the gap will only grew wider and wider and it's not only the score that they get wider but also their teamwork.

"Kise may I ask a question? do you always like to win by yourself?" I ask Kise, lossing the interest in the game.

"well yeah, winning is everything Kazumicchi." he beamed happily.

"Oh is that so?" I said, bored in my tone.

"why do you ask, Kazumicchi? " he asked curiously.

"nothing, hey Momoi-chan I'm sorry but I need to go home now, I don't feel so well, please tell them and tell them not to worry." I lied and ready to go to the locker room.

"are you sure Kazumi-chan? " she asked worriedly.

"Yup" I said and smile, not to worry her.

"Oh okay, take care Kazumi-chan." she said and I nodded as I head back to the locker room to get my things. I can sense that they are worried but I can't do anything right now. I know it already that they'll win this so no need to see the whole thing.

I hurriedly to go home straight and go to the beach since your house is near at the beach and I have found out recently a small hut beside a huge rock in this beach and it have my name on it's door. I shut my self on that hut so nobody can bother me.

"They can't find me here. I need to think and make decisions fast or I'll be in a big trouble." I said to my self as I look at the sunset on my balcony.

Meanwhile back to the gym~~……

The game ended and Teiko wins 130-55. They went to the locker room to fix their things to go home.

"By the way, where's Kazumi?" Aomine asked suddenly and the others stop in what they're doing.

"Kazumicchi went home because she didn't feel well so she head home first." Kise said sadly.

"oh why don't we visit here after this." Kuroko suggest.

"yeah Tetsu-kun's right we should all go." Momoi beamed happily and ready to go to your house.

[TBC]