Chapter Thirty-Two

~Normal P.O.V~

"Shizura are you gonna tell us, what's going on here?" Tanaka asked "explain everything." he added.

"Okay, Kazumi's an adopted. " Shizura said, starting to tell them.

"what?" they shouted in shock. Akashi, listening to their conversation and he looked at you sadly and he keeps holding your hand.

Shizura continues "She was found under a bridge, when she was a baby." she said. "And her foster mother Mazuya and her foster father Kaizuki found her crying under the bridge so they decided to adopted her."

"Shizura how did you know this? Kazumi didn't know about this, it's only Kaizuki, Juuro, Mazuya, myself and Miya knows about this." Tanaka said.

"Father?" Akashi suddenly asked, joining their conversation.

"yes I told him about this." he said.

"my mother was Mazuya's friend and her personal lawyer." She explain. "so I heard them talked once." she added.

"Oh, okay continue. " Tanaka said.

"okay after that they headed to this hospital, to checked up her, then when they knew Kazumi's health, they went to America, to help her on her health, they leave Kazuya to his grandparents, of course they tell them that's needed, so let's skip on her fourth birthday." she said "Mazuya-san and Kaizuki-san died on her fourth birthday, on a car accident. " she said directly.

"what?!" Tanaka said in shocked as well Akashi.

"she never tell me about them, she always say that they're fine, somewhere out of the country. " Tanaka said.

"Yes, she doesn't want you to worry about her so she didn't tell even to her brother." She said "and I know who are Kazumi's real parents." she added.

"you know?" Aomine asked, "Are you a stalker or something?" he added.

"no she's her bestfriend when they're still kids" Akashi blurted out.

"geez, this is so complicated " Aomine said.

"then you better shut up Nanodayo." Midorima said trying to sink everything.  "you said you know who her real parents are?" he asked and she nodded.

"They are somewhere in Japan, they held the largest company in Tokyo." she said.

"you mean the Raikuza Industry? " Midorima said and she nodded again.

"Her real father is the CEO of the company, while her real mother died when she was delivering Kazumi." she said. "Before she died, she told his husband to take care of their daughter as a father, he agreed, but after she died, he takes Kazumi and leaves her under the bridge where Kaizuki-san found her."

"So Makoto Raikuza is her real father." Midorima said. "do you know why he do such thing?" he asked and Shizura shook her head.

"So after she heard the news that her parents died on a car accident, of course she never celebrated her birthdays, she lives there alone as she grew up, she always keep distance to everyone, but when I invited her to join our group, she hesitated it but I insisted her, and she gave in and join not until one of my friend said he likes her..." she trailed off.

"you mean Himuro Tatsuya, Shizura" Akashi said as she nodded. "then here you come, you get jealous but you still stay friends with her, but it was all fake. Then when the time comes, where you're flying back to Japan. You gave her a surprise that she will never forget. Where you did the same thing you do in the amusement park earlier and you revealed everything about her past. Now that everyone in the school know that, she's a freak, so they started to bully her. So she avoided her only friends there and keep her self locked in her house, you've been enjoying the scene and the time you fly back here." he said.