Chapter Nine

~Normal P.O.V~

You are sitting beside Akashi near the window of the bus, since the two of you are late to arrive. Watching the beautiful scenery that pass by. You can sense that Shizura is glaring at you. You flinched from her intense stares, remembering what she said before leaving.

"Stay away from what's mine or you will suffer the consequences or you just like what I did to you before I leave America."

So you thought 'did she like Akashi-kun now?' you question yourself as you tensed and become uneasy b'coz of the thoughts play in your mind plus you feel like your not well and you feel all energy in your body drain quickly. Akashi glance at you and he notice of it. He reach for your hand and holds it firmly.

"are you alright Kazumi?? you look pale, and why is your face red??" he ask you a bit concern for you.

"A-ah I-I'm f-fine, d-don't worry about me A-Akashi-kun" you shuttered but assure him, averting your eyes back to the window as you slipped your hand from his.

"Hmm" he only hummed to you and look forward again, he knew that your not alright, he just want to see it for himself.

You go back to your train of thoughts, assembling them, you can't barely think of something properly b'coz of what happened, you didn't even realized that the bus has stop at the location of the trip.

"Ne! ne! Kazumi-chan, let's go first to our room before we go to the beach." Momoi said

"Huh?"  you snapped out of it "Ah oh alright Momoi-chan." you fake a smile so she won't notice that you're troubled.

"Alright, let's go now" she cheerfully said as she grabbed your hand and follow her.

~~~~~~

"Hurry up you guys!!" Momoi ran to the sea shore.

you sigh for your cheerful friend running along side of the beach.

"Wait up Momoi-chan" you ran also leaving the boys behind, you don't want the sun will get you, but unfortunately the sun already get you, you start to feel dizzy, ready to collapse, but you hold back, b'coz you don't want them to worry about you.

'Oh crap!! I forgot to bring my medicine, what a lucky day' you thought sarcastically.

"Hurry up Kazu-chan, you're too slow, I want you to collect sea shells with me until the sun will set." Momoi beamed.

"O-oh alright Momoi-chan I'll be there a sec." you said while you breath some air in and out.

Meanwhile at the other side of the beach, watching you with the others having fun...

"You will pay for it Kazumi, after I warned you, you really want trouble then I'll give you one." Shizura gritted her teeth as she contacted one of her men.

"Hello, I have some work for you." she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am what is it?" the leader ask.

"I need you to kidnap a girl and scare her, I will just send to you her photo." she said

"Do we need to hurt her.?" the leader asked her.

"Just hurt her a little, and after three days release her, understood?" she boss them.

"Alright ma'am when do we start?" leader ask

"later around 6:30 pm" she said.

"Ok ma'am, understood." he said and hung up.

"Hahaha prepare Kazumi for the trouble you'll make." she laughed devilishly.

~Time Skip~

The boys already go back to their own rooms, and so its just the two of you stayed.

"Ne, ne Momoi-chan I think we should headed now to our room, its getting dark already" you said nervously, you feel uneasy b'coz of the sky getting dark.

"Just a minute Kazumi-chan I want to stay here a bit longer. Its still 5 o'clock Kazumi-chan, too early to go back to our room." she said still picking up sea shells scattered around the beach.

You sigh, giving up on her. "Fine Momoi-chan we can stay a little longer. but if I get to like here I want you to head back first and I will stay here for a bit, is it okay with you Momoi-chan?" you said to her.

"Ok Kazumi-chan" she smiled as she go back to pick up more sea shell.

~~~~~~~

"Kazumi-chan are you sure you want to stay here for a bit?" Momoi ask you.

"Yes Momoi-chan and please tell Sensei I'm just strolling around Okay?" you smiled at her to believe in you.

"Oh alright, I'll just call you for dinner." she said as you nodded. "Oh and be careful out here Kazumi." she said worriedly

"Don't worry Momoi-chan, I'll be fine out here." you assured her, so she will stop worrying.

She nodded and headed back, you watch her form slowly disappearing in your sight as she disappeared, you release a long and heavy sigh.

You began to stroll around and also picking up beautiful sea shells, shining bright like a diamond. 

"why a pretty girl wandering around in the beach at this hour alone?" you heard an unfamiliar voice at your back. You turn around to see who is it.

"Where are your friends huh, young lady.?" he asked you with a grin in his face. You widen your eyes, suddenly drop all the shells in your hands as fear take over you, you don't know their faces.

'Are they gonna hurt me' you thought nervously. One of them go near you and you started to move back and start to ran away but the other yanked your hands and put them at your back, you try to struggled but nothing happen, they are powerful than you. and the other one starts to blindfold you, again you tried to struggled but still the same, no effect, you tried to scream but you think no one will hear you b'coz you are a bit far from the hotel.

You feel something pain in your stomach as you lowered your head you feel one fist collided with your stomach, you realise that they hit you very hard. 'Someone,help me please.' you thought as you passed out.

[]TBC[]