Chapter Twenty-Eight

~Kazumi P.O.V~

Today is the day that we'll all go enjoy ourselves, since they are my friends. I know that first thing I came here I won't open up and be friendly to others since I know what will happened if I've been too attached but they're different. I just hope they are. I started to trust them.

My uneasiness still here, I don't know. I just felt this yesterday but I can't stop to feel these way. I occupied myself so I get distracted by and forget about it. I just hope that this day would he perfect since it will be my first memorable day with my real friends.

"Momoi-chan do you want to come here and help me prepare our food?" I called her on the phone. I know she'll agree to it.

"yes, why not. I'll be happy to help you." she agreed. "Dai-chan I'll be going to Kazumi-chan's house." I heard her yelled at Aomine. "you coming too?" I heard them again talking.

'I bet she forgot to end the call.' I thought to myself. "Ahm Momoi-chan, I think you forgot to end this." I said.

"Oh Ah, yeah I'm sorry I forgot to hung up." she said.

"it's alright." I assure her. "You can bring Aomine-kun here if you want too." I added.

"Oh okay thanks, bye" She said as she hung up.

I sighed as I closed my phone. And I look at the calendar to see November and sighed again "its almost Christmas eve and It's my 10th christmas without them. Sure time flies so fast." I mumbled to myself and sighed for third time.

"Kuro, Christmas eve is near and I don't know what to do again." I ask Kuro since she's the only one who celebrated it with me. "or should I ask them?" I added.

"Nyan?" she tilted her head to side.

"Oh, its too early to think that, I should ---" I've been cut off by the sound of the door bell. "oh" I said as I stood up and open the door.

"Hi, Kazumi-chan!" Momoi greeted me grinning.

"Oh, hi Momoi-chan" I greeted back "and guys." I added looking at her back seeing the boys. 'I thought I said to her, she can bring Aomine.' I thought to myself. "Guys welcome!" I said to them as I plastered a smile and let them in.

"So guys, make your selves at home, we'll be just at the kitchen. If you guys need something don't hesitate to ask." I said as they nodded like a little kid. "oh and after this we can all go." I added and pull Momoi.

"You look excited, Kazumi-chan? " Momoi ask suddenly seeing my smiling face.

"Yeah you can say that, since this is my first time hanging out with friends." I said to her and smile. Yes it's true that this is my first time even I feel a bit uneasy but I should leave it behind.

"oh so we should hang out more." she suggested.

"sure, I think it will great help for my health." I said to her as we prepare sandwiches.

"health? why is there something wrong?" she ask a bit worried.

"no, no nothing particularly. I just think its good for the health if we stay outdoors for fun." I said to her, a bit lie. I just don't want her to worry about my health and know for it, it's best to keep it hidden.

"alright It's done, now we can all go." she said as she done with the sandwiches.

"alright, Momoi-chan please give them this, I bet they're hungry. while I pack this up and after this I'll change and we can all go." I said as I give her a tray.

"Okay, sure." She said and take the tray.

~~~~~~~~~

"hey, give me the remote." Aomine snatched the remote out of Kise.