Chapter Six

~Kazumi P.O.V~

"Hmm" I walk in circles thinking if Momoi gives you the copy of the things needed. And realization hits you. 'Ah damn I forgot to tell her about it.' I mentally cussed.

"Waaaah!!" I shouted in frustration and messing my hair like a crazy old woman.

"Nyan?" I heard Kuro tilted her head.

"Kuro what should I do?" I ask her. "Oh should I call her?" "No it's a bad idea I never invited people in my house" I added. "Ah I don't know already" I mess up again my hair.

"Nyan!" She purred.

"okay fine I guess, she's the first one though. and for the sake of the things I needed." I sigh as I get my phone to dial her number and save it since my phone has empty contacts.

I dial her number and bring the phone on my ear and lucky Momoi pick it up quickly.

"Moshi moshi dare desuka?" she ask

"Ano Momoi-chan this is Kazumi." I said.

"Ah Kazumi-chan!" she said.

"I'm sorry if I bother you, Ahm can I ask something?" I ask her.

"Kazu-chan you're not bothering me, it's fine. and what is it Kazu-chan?" she said.

"Ahm are you done fixing your things for the trip tomorrow?" I said. "I kinda forgot to ask you the copy of the things needed." I added.

"Ah gomene Kazu-chan I forgot too. And yes I'm done fixing it." she said.

"Oh it's fine, it's my fault not to remember it." I said. "A-ah well if your done... ahm can you help me fix my things too?" I added.

"Really?!!? that's great I will help you fix your things." she said excitedly, squealing around.

"Oh thank you Momoi-chan. let's meet at Maji Burger around 12:30 nn." I said as I glance at the clock '11 o'clock, ok I've time to prepare the house.' I thought

"Oh okay see you later Kazu-chan!" She exclaim. "By the---" she've been cut off b'coz I ended up the call.

~Momoi P.O.V~

"Oh ok see you later Kazu-chan!" I exclaim. "By the---"I've been cut off b'coz she ended up the call.

"whaaa!! I forgot to ask if I can bring the others." I said. "Well I think its ok with her." I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Yosh!!" I pump my fist up and I started texting others coz' I'm too lazy to call them.

To: the team

Subject: Invited

Hey guys!! Kazumi-chan invited me to go to her house, can we go all?? please? please? pleeeeaaassseee?, we'll meet at Maji Burger around 12:30 nn, well see you guys thanks (^-^)v

From: Momoi

"Ok I should prepare now and wait for their replies." I said to my self. " and I should go to Dai-chan" I added.

~Normal P.O.V~

As the others done in their work, they receive a text msg. saying:

To: the team

Subject: Invited

Hey guys!! Kazumi-chan invited me to go to her house, can we go all?? please? please? pleeeeaaassseee?, we'll meet at Maji Burger around 12:30 nn, well see you guys thanks (^-^)v

From: Momoi

"How troublesome, nanodayo." Midorima said while arranging his lucky items for the next whole week.

"Yehey!! We're going to Kazumicchi's house." Kise said happily.

Kuroko replied to Momoi. "Momoi-san it's fine with me. I'm going too."

"Really?! yehey!!" Momoi replied quickly.

"Kazu-chin's house? I hope she has sweets in their house." Mura-kun said lazily.

"Ugh!! I want to sleep I'm to lazy to go."Aomine said laying his back at his bed.

"This is interesting." Akashi said smirking to himself. and texted the others to come.

To: the team

Subject: N/A

We'll going to Kazumi's house. to those who will not come. I'll triple your practice menu for the next week after the trip. and prepare for a punishment tomorrow. X)

From:Seijuro

As the others quickly receive the msg from their captain, they shivered b'coz they don't want to feel 'Hell' again and die early. And they replied quickly "Yes Captain!!"

~Time Skip~At Maji~

~Kazumi P.O.V~

I waited for Momoi inside the Miyaji "Hmm sure Momoi-chan takes her time" I sigh as I sip my favorite vanilla milkshake. I notice Kuroko come this way so I greeted him shyly.

"Hello Kuro-kun, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Domo Kazumi, I'm buying vanilla milkshake. and waiting for the others too." he said. I raised a brow ' waiting for others? don't tell me Momoi-chan ask them to come.!' I thought and mentally cussed 'damn I'm not prepared for the others its only for Momoi-chan.'

"Ano Kazumi,are you alright?" he ask as I snap back to reality.

"ah yeah I'm fine" As I said the others that Kuro-kun mentioned earlier to come with Momoi-chan of course.

"Hello Kazu-chan" Momoi said and tackled me with a bear hug.

"A-ah M-momoi-chan I-I c-can't b-breath" I said.

"hehe sorry??" She apologize as she release me from that hug.

"Oh, Okay, Momoi-chan why are they here?" I Ask pointing at them I don't remember inviting them.

"hah well i kinda forgot to ask you if they can come." she said sheeply while scratching her head.

I sigh "Fine since you're here too you can come along =_="."

"yehey!!" Momoi and Kise said happily skipping.

"Ok we're going now, do you need to buy something here?" I ask them if they need something.

"We're fine Kazumi, let's go" Akashi said and grab my hand and lead the way.

"O-oh a-alright t-then!!" I flustered at this position."Let's go!"

[]TBC[]