Chapter Ten

~Momoi P.O.V~

"Kazumi-chan dinner's ready, huh??" I called Kazumi but I didn't see her.

"Kazu-chan where did you go??" I call her again but she's not answering. I walk further to find her I suddenly stop my tracks when I see Kazumi's purse along with the shells she collected.

"Oh no! I need to tell them about this" I said to my self and ran back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~

~Kazumi P.O.V~

I wake up due to the sudden pain I feel in my stomach as I groan. "Where am I?"

"so you're awake now." one of the guys said.

"Huh? Where am I?, who are you?" I ask them nervously.

he chuckled. "haha!! what an annoying little girl you are" he go near me and yanked my hair. "you better shut up and wait for my boss to come." he said as he slap you and punches your stomach again.

"p-please s-stop it, let me go, I don't do any thing to you or to your boss." I tried to plead them as I tried not to cry in front of them.

"Uh-huh!! No, that's no good I think if I let you go our boss will be mad at us." he said it and laugh as they start hurting you again until you passed out.

"Uh! she's no fun." one of them said it and they starts to laugh.

Meanwhile....

Momoi ran back to the hotel and call everyone. "guys!!" she panted heavily from running.

"Woah! Satsuki hold your horses, what's the rush eh?." Aomine said "and where's Kazumi?" he added.

"Kazu--mi-chan i-is m-missing" she manage to say it, still breathing hard.

"What?!!?" they shouted, shocked in their faces.

"Oi, Satsuki what are you talking about, you better not be joking around." Aomine said.

"No Aomine-kun I'm not joking, see!??" she show the purse that she found at the shore.

"That's--" Aomine's eyes widen as she only nodded in agreement. "Then I think she's been kidnap." he continue.

Akashi only walk out from the place as he tries to think who did that to Kazumi and as he clenched his fist.

"Akashi where are you going?" Midorima ask

he stop and turn back facing them "I'm going to find her and find who did this her." he said

"should we tell about this to Sensei Akashi-kun?" now its Kuroko who ask.

"No, not anymore Kuroko, I don't want them to know about this little incident." he said. "and I'll be the one whose gonna fix this." he added.

"Oh Ok Akashi/Akashi-kun/Akashicchi/Akachin" they said like saluting to their commander as they see him leaves the building.

~Time Skip~

"Well did you enjoy hurting her?" she ask with a smirk in her face

"Yes, ma'am" one of them answer,

"well, leave us alone guard the door." she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am!" he salutes and guards the door outside.

"K-a-z-u-m-i, wake up, I have something for you." she hummed.

you groan and try to wake up but you feel that your eyelids are heavy.

"Kazumi, hurry up wake up now I don't have patience to wait for you." she said irritated as she kicks her legs.

you groan and wake up forcefully trying yourself not to sleep again because you feel really tired. "A-ano please let me go now I didn't do anything to you or do something bad. I don't even now you guys, so please let me go now.." you plead looking at the floor as the tears stream down.

"Nope, not gonna happen. you'll be here for three days because you clearly disobey me, I already warned you but you didn't listen to me." she said "you know you've been a naughty girl Kazumi" she added. "And now no one's gonna help you."

And here she's starting to hurt you again and again. she yanked your hair forcefully "You know why your biological parents leave you.?" she ask. "and of course your foster parents too?" she added.

You widen your eyes, didn't believe in what she's saying. "what are you talking about?" you cough blood as she release your hair from her grip.

"Oh so you don't know, why don't you try to ask your personal doctor I think he know something." she said grinning as she grab your hair again and slap your face. "Oh and I think its your real father who abandoned you." she said while laughing devilishly.

"that's not true, my real parents are Mazuya and Kaizuki." you cried.

"well if you're not gonna believe me ask your brother Kazuya, I bet he's in America with Taiga and Tatsuya." she said.

You widen your eyes again. "what do I have a brother?" you ask to her.

"So you don't know that as well eh!" she said. "well I'm not telling you about it." she said as she kneed you as you let out a blood in your mouth.

she release your hair again but this time it's the handkerchief in your head she yanked and lowered her head in your ear. "Why are you hiding your cat ears and tail, do you not want them to know about your secret?" she whispered.

you lowered your head remembering the times when the people in America know about your secret and they think you're an abnormal child, so time to time when you grow up they started bullying you in school and sometimes hurting your feelings as they step over the boundaries, like your mother doesn't love you and they will abandon you anywhere.

"N-no I d-don't w-want i-it" you said.

"Well, that's not my problem anymore." she shrugged as she hits you a little bit strong and as you can't take all the pains you feel as she hits you and passed out at the time.

"What a pain in the ass." she said leaving you on the floor unconscious

Back at Akashi....

"I will definitely save you Kazumi, wait for me and I'll be there." he said to himself as he clenched his fist.

[]TBC[]