Chapter Twelve

~Normal P.O.V~

"Tamaki call for a doctor." Akashi said.

"Yes, young master ." Tamaki said and find an available doctor near at the nurse's station.

You in the other hand still unconscious and being carried by Akashi, suddenly a nurse near the age of 30's like Akashi's father taps his shoulder to get his attention.

"Excuse me?" she said and Akashi turn around then look at the nurse as the nurse widen her eyes in shock.

"Oh my dear, what happened to Kazumi?" she ask worriedly.

"Do you know her?" Akashi ask, tilted his head in confusion.

"Well, yes we know her." she answer. "Wait a minute I will call her doctor." she said. "Oh and put her in her room." she added as she pointed at the room with Kazumi's name on it.

"Thank you so much!" He thanked her and bowed. and get his phone and dial the number of Tamaki.

"hello Tamaki I need you to get all the things of Kazumi and mine at the hotel" he order him.

"of course young master." he said

"I'll be back with her doctor, so you can rest a bit in her room too." she said and leave.

He look at you worriedly "Kazumi please  be alright" he mumbled as he hold your hand firmly.  As he heard knock on the door and a doctor with the nurse came in and it looks like he has the same age with the nurse.

"Hello there, I'm Tanaka and this is my wife Miya, I assume your Juuro's son?" he introduce himself and his wife to Akashi

"nice to meet you, yes I'm the son of Juuro, how do you know my father?" Akashi said and ask.

"Ah you see, your father, Kazumi's father and I are best friends and we played basketball since we're kids." he explain.  "oh and we're in one of the best team in Japan, when we're in the middle school. Her mother was the coach, my wife is our manager and your mother is our strategist." he added.

"why father didn't tell me about this?" Akashi ask.

"I don't know son, try to ask your father." He said as he check on you.

"well Kazumi's fine but because she has a very weak body and body systems she gets easily a high fever and due to that she needs to stay here for a month." he explain about your condition.

"oh thank you doctor" Akashi bowed.

"Akashi-san just call me Tanaka." he said.

"Ok Tanaka-san" Akashi said.

"ok I'll be leaving, if anything happens just call me" he said and Akashi only nodded in agreement.

~Time Skip~

You woke up seeing a white ceiling. "W-where am I?" you groan as you glanced at the side seeing the red-hair sleeping peaceful. You messed with his hair and he woke up too, rubbing his eyes.

"Kazumi, are you alright? wait I will call the doctor" Akashi said as you smile and nodded at him.

As he leaves the room you look back at the white ceiling, trying to remember what happened, how did you ended at the hospital, you only feel headaches and body pain but you still try to remember everything. 

You heard a knock interrupting your thoughts, you look at the door as the doctor and Akashi enter the room.

"Kazumi are you feeling okay now?" Tanaka ask you worried at you state as he help you sit up. you only nod.

He remove the mask and some tubes in your face and body and check for your condition. You see some bruises in your arms and legs, suddenly you feel sharp pain in the stomach, as you lift your shirt you see dark,big and purple-reddish bruise. You feel like crying.

"How did this happened?" you ask them as you realize that your cat ears and tail are out, you look quickly at Akashi.

He nods. "I'll explain it later for now please rest and take your time to heal" he said as he wipes your tears with his thumb.

"Okay, Kazumi I'll be back later to check on your condition." Tanaka said. "Oh if you need something just call Miya." he added.

You nod at him. "thank you Tanaka-san" you thank him

"Okay, I'll be going now, Kazumi please rest ok." he said and leave the two of you alone.

Akashi help you lay down in the bed facing again the white ceiling of the room.

"Akashi-kun what happened?" you try to ask him.

He shook is head. "I'll answer that later, you're not ready for that." he said to you.

"Okay Akashi-kun, if you say so." you said. "A-ano Akashi-kun can I ask you a favor?" you added.

"what is it?" he ask you.

"Now you see me like this, please don't tell Momoi-chan and the others about this." you plead. "And I'll be the one who'll tell about this at the right time and day." You added

"Why didn't you tell about this earlier?" Akashi ask you in a calm voice

You hide your face with your right arm "I don't know how to start it" as you said.

"Fine I'll do it, you better explain this to me. Okay now sleep and rest, I'll be here so don't worry." he said as he hold your hand firmly.

"Thank you Akashi-kun." you thanked him and smile as you try to take a nap.

"I'll leave so you can rest better ." he said as he turn away to leave but you tugged his shirt and turn to you again "what is it Kazumi?" he ask you

"Ano... please don't leave, just stay here beside me, I don't want to sleep alone.... " you said flustered as you hide your face.

you heard him chuckled "Oh alright until you sleep." and you nodded and as you sleep with him looking at you with a smile in his face.

[]TBC[]