Chapter Thirty-Three

~Akashi P.O.V~

It's been 14 days since the incident and Kazumi still in coma and now it's Christmas Eve, she already passed my birthday, I already prepare her gift and also from the others. Right now the only wish and present I want is that she'll woke up from that bed and greeted me a Merry Christmas.

I took her hand and held it tightly as ever. "Kazumi, I brought you your present. Please wake up. I missed you so much." I said "Merry Christmas too, everyone is waiting for you." I added.

Somewhere above them....

"Sei" Kazumi look down at them as she smile weakly. "I'm sorry I can't be with you right now. And thank you. You make my day special and I missed you too." she added.

"then why don't you be with them right now." a angelic voice said. She turn around to see her two wonderful parents.

"Oka-san, Otou-san what are you guys doing here?" She ran towards them and hugged them. "I've missed you so so much." she said as a happy tears fell down from her eyes.

"We missed you dear." her father said as he kissed Kazumi on top of her head.

"we just wanted to see our lovely daughter." now her mother said. "say, are you doing alright down there when we're gone?" she asked.

"Of course Oka-san, Even though I felt lonely for how many years." she said.

"Oh we're sorry about that, we don't intended to leave alone dear, especially on your birthday. " her mother said.

"it's alright Oka-san, it's in the past." she said as she smile. "but I don't feel lonely after that, I made some friends." she added.

"yes, that's true." her mother smile sweetly. " tell us about your friends Kazumi, especially that red haired boy. "she added, clearly with a slightly tease on her voice.

Kazumi blushes 50 shades of red. "Sei?" she gulped and smile, nervously.

"Yes dear, Akashi Seijuro. " her father grinned as saying the name of their friend's son. She blushes more.

"Oka-san, Otou-san it's embarrassing. " she said trying to hide her blushing face.

They chuckled at there daughter's reaction. "we're just kidding, don't worry we knew it already." they said in unison. "but we want you to tell us about it." they added.

"geez...okay." Kazumi said as she explain everything and her parents especially her mother was so excited hearing their daughter's love story.

"Oh it's so sweet." her mother said, giggling to the max as she pinching my cheeks.

"stahp that Ohka-shan" she said as her mother pinched her cheeks for the last time.

"but it's so cute, to be in love." her mother said and she let go of Kazumi's sore cheeks.

"Oka-san can I stay with you?" she asked.

"Sure, but are you okay with that." her mother said, worried.

"yes I'll be fine I just want to rest for a while. I'm so tired." she said

"then come with us, We have something to show you." her father said as she nodded and follow them. "We're here." her father said, as she was led to a beautiful garden.