Chapter Thirty-Six

~Normal P.O.V~

Ever since the day Kazumi gone missing, they still continue looking for her, continue looking for her everywhere, they tried, but they couldn't find her any where.

"hey did you find her?" Kazuya asked the six.

"no not a trace?" Momoi said. "I think we should ask the police for help." she added.

"I guess your right." Kazuya sigh in depression as they went to the station. 'Kazumi, where have you been? please be safe.' he thought.

"Kazuya-san, we'll surely find her, don't lose hope." Kuroko said, comforting him.

"thanks Kuroko, anyway where's Seijuro, I don't see him anymore since the day Kazumi awaken. " he said. "did he know that Kazumi lost her memories and go blame himself? " he added.

"We don't know, we even try to contact him but he's out of reach." Momoi said. "I think so, Akashi-kun always blame himself when it comes to Kazumi-chan." she added.

"Guys I have to go." Kazuya said "you should take a rest, I'll go somewhere else."

"don't worry on us Kazuya-san, we can handle the police." Kuroko said and Kazuya nodded.

"I'll be back." he said and headed to Akashi's house.

⭐Time Skips⭐

Kazuya was standing in front of Akashi's gate. Ringing the door bell, three times. A butler went out of their house and he opens the gate.

"What can I do for you, Kazuya-san?" Tamaki, Akashi's butler asked.

"may I speak with Seijuro?" He asked.

"I doubt about that, Akashi-sama seems not with himself right now." Tamaki said.

"I'll go and talk to him." he said and let him in. "so where's his room." he said.

"upstairs, straight, passes the two rooms and go to your right and the first room is his." Tamaki said.

"don't worry I wont let him fired you." he said and Tamaki nodded.

He went up and straight, and find his room, following the direction given to him. He saw two big doors and went for it. He knock and heard him speaks.

"Seijuro, it's me Kazuya." he said and opens the door.

"Come in, I'm expecting you to come." Akashi said "have a seat." he added.

"Thanks" he muttered.

"so what can I do for you?" Akashi asked.

"It's Kazumi." he said and he saw Akashi paused a minute and continue on his game.

"is there something wrong?" Akashi said calmly, but deep inside he really can't take it.

"you look calm after what happened Seijuro." he said.

"no not really, why is that?" Akashi asked, as he moved a piece on his board.

"you know It, don't you Seijuro. " Kazuya asked, emphasizing the word it.

"About what Kazuya?" Akashi asked.

"don't try to fool me Seijuro you know that she lost her memories that's why you didn't visit her." he snapped out. "and now she's gone missing and we don't know where is she right now." he added.

"What?!" Akashi seems to surprised at what he have heard.

"We don't blame you for her memory lost and for being missing." Kazuya said, knowing Akashi would blame himself again. "Seijuro, please don't blame your self, Kazumi will never blame you for it. We know it she loves you very much." he said.