Chapter 11: Practice

Y/n POV:

It was a beautiful cloudy day and we didn't wake up early. We did our usual morning routine, my hairstyle is still a half ponytail and we headed out for the day. When we were passing by the hallway upstairs, we noticed that there are badges pinned on their robe.

"What are those?" Arkette asked. I shrugged "I don't know... let's just ask someone".

We moved closer to him and asked "Excuse me but... what are those badges for?", they laughed.

"You see this?" he showed me the badge and it says 'Potter Stinks!'

"Beautiful isn't it?" said by a ravenclaw while laughing.

"You should take one y/n, you and your friends should wear it". He grabbed a handful of badges for us but I declined

"No thank you, but thanks for telling me" I said in a nice way. As we walked along the hallway, more people were wearing the badges. I noticed that it can change from 'Cedric Diggory' to 'Potter Stinks!'

"What's wrong with this school? Do they not respect each other? I mean come on... it was obvious that Harry didn't put his name on the Goblet of Fire" said Hallie. We minded our own business and continued to walk.

"I feel like we are forgetting something... it's like, there's an event today" said Roshan.

"Oh right! Today is the first task of the Triwizard Tournament! Thanks for reminding me Shan!" I said while smiling.

"Do you want to watch the first task or just skip all the tasks?" I asked them.

"I feel like I'm going to skip" said Arkette

"Me too, I'm really not interested" said Roshan

"A hard pass too. I'm not going because we're only the ones staying in the castle" said Hallie.

I sighed "Since the three of you won't go, I'll stay here and have fun with you. It'll be like last summer time. Remember? We were the only students in Hogwarts" I said.

*Some time Later*

We changed into their sleeping clothes and were just laying down on our beds, thinking about something or... someone. I can't believe that Prof. Snape and I just fought. Now because of my anger, he probably would ignore me and he wouldn't even like me anymore.

"What are we gonna do today?" Arkette asked while yawning.

"I don't know but I'm pretty tired, not sure why" said Roshan.

"I've got an idea how 'bout the first person to sleep has a punishment! How about that?" said Hallie.

"Deal!" we said together.

A minute just passed by and they are already sleeping. Hallie was the first one to sleep and she was snoring a bit while the other two followed and were just sleeping peacefully. Since I couldn't sleep, I just had to go to the Library to read something.

I slowly got up from my bed trying not to make a sound, grabbed Prof. Snape's cloak and headed off to the library to read something new.

*At the Library*

When I arrived, the ambiance was so silent and windy. It was a chilly bright night but I still loved it. I grabbed a random book and started to read it. While reading, I was walking around the Library.

My eyes got pretty tired and I couldn't stop yawning. I placed the book back to its section and headed back to the Common Room. It was also weird because Prof. Snape isn't here like he usually is. I think he's watching the tournament.