Snape's POV (Dueling Club)

Severus' POV

Today was the day for dueling club. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast early. Suprisingly, I didn't see y/n today. Usually, she's earlier than anyone else. When I arrived at the kitchen, today's breakfast was sausages and bread, for the drink, it was pumpkin juice and water.

I took a bread and a goblet filled with pumpkin juice, after that I decided to go to The Black Lake to ease my mind off from the students. As I arrived there, nothing changed. It was still beautiful, chilly and the scent was still fresh. I leaned back at my favorite tree and started to eat.

My thoughts wandered off to y/n. I'm not sure why but... she's always in my mind.... it all started in Double Potions until now. She's really full of surprises these days... I wonder what's she's doing now.... Is she sleeping? Is she reading?

Merlin's Beard Severus! She's only 12 years old! (Even though she looks mature enough) I started to eat faster so that Gilderoy and I can meet up for the Dueling Club.

When I arrived at his office, he was still answering his fanmail.

"Prof. Snape! Welcome, Welcome! I'll be ready in a moment... I just need to do a few things" Gilderoy started to oraganize his things. After that, he grabbed his wand and we went out together.

Along the way, he keeps on babbling about his published works, his looks and how all the girls are over him.... I noticed that Gilderoy always acts different around y/n. Does he like her?

I also noticed that he sometimes talks about y/n, about her looks and skills. When I thought of it, I started to feel rage and anger towards him even more. What is this kind of feeling? This... anger and rage.... why is this happening to me?

I ignored that thought and just kept quiet along our walk. We arrived at The Great Hall and I immediately saw y/n near the fireplace. I looked away and started to fix my clothes. Do I look alright without my cloak? Do I look good enough?

Wait.... why am I worried about my looks? I just realized what I did. I proceed to stay with my Slytherin students, near Albus' chair, beside y/n. I can smell her fragrance, it smells like.... old books and a hint of potion. I can even feel her body heat near my arms.... and.... it felt good....

Gilderoy went up the stage and I presume that class is starting. "Gather 'round, gather 'round!" Everyone gathered around the stage. "Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent!"

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions- for full details, see my published works". He's really full of himself. I wonder if he gets annoyed by always saying about his published works.

He looked at our direction "Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape". It's my cue to go up the stage. I walked up the stairs slowly while crossing my arms and keeping a straight face.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear" No... you should be the one who will fear me Gilderoy. You have no idea what I can do. We faced each other and he started a countdown

"One, two, three" I casted a simple spell "Expelliarmus!". Gilderoy flew backwards and hit the ground hard. I heard y/n laughing.... Gilderoy started to walk towards me.