Chapter 4: New D.A.D.A Teacher

Y/n POV

*Great Hall, day time*

All students were gathered in the Great Hall. Others were answering some of their tasks while I already did mine ahead. Since I have no tasks to do, I decided to finish my book so that I can read my new one.

"Hey y/n will you watch Quidditch tomorrow?" said Draco.

I turned to him "Erm- No thanks Draco, I think I'm gonna pass this time. But I might go during near end of the game. I'm just gonna stay at the Common Room to read my new book".

"Oh... Alright then, If you changed your mind, Crabbe will save a spot for you.". said Draco happily.

While we were talking, an owl dropped in towards the Gryffindor table, it crashed landed. Seamus shouted "Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!". Everyone looked at Ron. I saw Ron slowly opening the Howler.

"RONALD WEASLEY!". The voice sounded like Mrs. Weasley's

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!".

Mrs. Weasley's Howler looked at Ginny "Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud". The Howler looked back at Ron "Thhhhbt!". Then it torned apart on its own. I silently laughed at Ron while Draco, Crabbe and Goyle snickered loudly.

After that Howler incident, I already finished my book and decided to go back to the Common Room to get a new one. I stood up and walked away from the Great Hall. When I arrived at the dungeon, I walked slower and hummed my favorite song (Lily's Theme). I don't want anyone to hear me hum. I'm sure it won't echo all the way to the end of the dungeon.

Severus' POV

I already finished grading these test papers and nothing's new, a lot of people still failed, well except for Ms. Granger and Ms. l/n.

I stood up, stretched a little bit and started to clean up my desk. When I was about to clean my shelves, I heard someone humming, the song was so familiar......

When I got closer to the door to listen, I widened my eyes and realized what song it was. It's Lily's song! Lily made it and always hummed that song! That specific song! Wha- How?? How can someone know it besides me???.

I quickly got out of my office to check who it was. I stood in place, frozen. I was shock, speechless.... It was y/n.... I was staring at her for quite a while.

"Are you alright Professor? You look paler.... Are you sick? Do you need help to get to Madam Pomfrey?". said y/n in a worried voice.

I-I never thought someone was worried about me except for Lily... I shook that thought in my head.

"Miss l/n, may I talk to you for a minute? Inside my office?". she nodded and we went inside together. She closed the door, I sat down on my chair while she stood up.

"What is it Professor?" she asked nervously.

"Miss l/n if you don't mind asking me this question but where did you get the song from?". I tried to ask calmly but also being serious.

She looked me in the eye and said "I uhh-". She hesitated for a while. "I'm also not sure Professor. It just came inside my mind".

"Came inside? Your mind?!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Y-Yes Professor and.... I'm not lying! I really am not!" said y/n nervously. I tried to read her mind but I couldn't do it. Does she know Occulemency? No.... It can't be... but it is possible... she even knows a lot of advanced spells.