Chapter 11: Sleeping Draught

Y/n POV

We arrived at the front of the Common Room, panting. Unluckily, there was a prefect there. He's one of the Weasley's, it's Percy.

Ron asked "What are you doing d- uh, I mean..." Ron cleared his throat "What are you doing down here?" Percy looked at him, confused.

"I happen to be a school prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night. What are your names again?" They stuttered and hesitated. I helped them

"This is Crabbe and Goyle.... We were not wandering around at night, so no need to take points from us, WEASLEY" I said while standing in front of them.

Draco went out the Common Room and looked surprised. "Crabbe, Goyle! Where have you two been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? Why are you wearing glasses?".

I widened my eyes and looked back at Harry, there were still glasses! He took it off and put it in his robe

Harry stuttered "Ah- uh- Reading...."

Draco looked at him suspiciously "I didn't know you could read". He looked at Percy
"And what are you doing down here, Weasley?"

Percy looked at him angrily "Mind your attitude, Malfoy".

I rolled my eyes and said "STOP! BOTH OF YOU! We're going inside the Common Room. You, Percy, you can get out of here now" I said while rubbing my head. Boys, URGH! So annoying and noisy!

Percy walked away angrily and I turned to the door and said the password "Basilisk's Fang". The door opened. Harry and Ron sat down on the left couch, I was laying down while Draco was in front of me, I rested my feet on top of his legs.

I covered my eyes with my arms, I really need some rest but I can't. Harry and Ron are here. I just closed my eyes and listened to their conversation.

"I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place" said Draco.

Harry screamed "You're wrong!". I opened my eyes and quickly looked at him. Draco looked at Harry, confused and angry.

"What? You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?
Well? Do you?" Draco asked

Harry cleared his throat and said "Uh- Harry Potter?". Draco smirked and said "Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right. Saint Potter. And people actually think that he's the Heir of Slytherin!".

I sighed with relief and closed my eyes again. "But then you must have some idea who's behind it all" Harry asked.

"You know I don't Goyle. I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you? Is this yours? But my father did say this: It's been fifty years since the Chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it-- only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. So, it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me, I hope it's Granger".

There was silence for a moment and Draco asked "What's the matter with you two? You're acting very...odd".

I sprung up and sat properly on the couch. I looked at them with my eyes wide. They were starting to change back! Harry's scar was starting to appear and Ron's hair is about to appear too! I signaled them with my mouth and said "Get out of here!"

I sprung up and went in front of Draco and started to kiss him in the cheeks. I heard them running out of the Common Room. As soon as the door was closed, I pulled back and looked at Draco's face. His mouth was open and he was blushing.