Chapter 1: Home

Y/n POV

It's been a while since I left for Hogwarts. I always wrote letters to my friends and they wrote back to me also, but I didn't receive a single letter from Harry. I wonder if he's alright..... I went down to eat breakfast then I saw my mom cooking sausages and eggs while my dad was sitting on the dinner table, reading muggle news.

"Mornin' mom!, morning dad!" Both of them looked at me happily. "You look energetic today", Mom said while still cooking the sausages. I gave them a quick kiss on the cheek and sat down to eat. "So, what's the news today dad?" I asked

"Nothing interesting really, not like the Daily Prophet which they have the most exciting news of all time", Dad said while still reading the news.

My mom finished cooking the rest of the sausages and put it on the table, she sat down and started to eat also. "Mom... Dad... can I ask you something?" I asked nervously. They both looked at me with a confused face. "What is it honey?" Dad asked.

"Well since I enjoyed Hogwarts last year, I was thinking if I can um... stay at Hogwarts over the summer?" My mom and dad looked at each other and they smiled.

"Sure thing honey, I'll get the letter ready before going to Diagon Alley today" Mom said to me with a bright smile. My face lit up with excitement "Really?? I can stay??"

My dad chuckled and told me "Of course! Actually, we were about to tell you that this summer, your mother and I will go to United States for the whole summer".

"What will you be doing there?" I asked.

"Well, we wanted to try Disneyland and Universal Studios and other places. Next time you can come with us if you want to.." My mom told me with a smile.

I finished my breakfast and started to get ready for Diagon Alley. I saw my mom getting a quill and paper. I think she's starting to write for Prof. Dumbledore. I headed straight to my room and then the bathroom to take a bath.

After an hour we were all ready, I put the letter in my luggage so that I wouldn't forget it. We're heading to the fireplace for transportation. Dad has still a lot of Floo Powder for some reason. I went first, I grabbed a handful of Floo Powder and shouted "Diagon Alley!". Then I dropped the powder and there were green flames surrounding me. I was already at Diagon Alley. My parents then followed me and we look surprisingly neat. There were no dust on our clothes, it was weird because usually there were dust on our clothes when we used the Floo Powder.

DIAGON ALLEY

As usual we separated to get my things for school, I was assigned to get the books while my parents were getting the rest. I looked at the letter that arrived before, I got a confused look and talked to myself "Lockhart? Gilderoy Lockhart?. This is gonna be the worst. I can feel it in my flesh"

I started to walk towards Flourish and Blotts to retrieve my books. Near the shop I saw Hermione, Harry and Hagrid. I smiled and ran towards them. I hugged them tightly. "How are you all?? I've missed you all so much!" They also hugged me tightly
We finished hugging each other and Hagrid looked at Harry, "You'll be all right now then, Harry? Right. I'll leave you two with him then".

"Ok! Bye!" Hermione waved at Hagrid

"Thank you. Bye!" said Harry while also waving his hand.

"Come on! Everyone's been so worried for ypu Harry!". Hermione grabbed our arms and pulled us together towards Flourish and Blotts.

FLOURISH AND BLOTTS

Inside the shop, it was packed with people. There was a photographer and up front, there were pictures of Lockhart, everyone was even forming a line. We went up to the front and saw the Weasley family.

"Oh, Harry! Thank goodness! We'd hoped you'd only gone one grate too far" said Mrs. Wealsey worriedly. She turned towards me and hugged me tightly "y/n dear, you're here too!". I hugged her back

"It's great to see you too Mrs. Weasley!". I said with a happy tone.

I slowly, backed up a bit because I didn't want to see him. "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart" someone said at the front. Everyone clapped except for Harry and Ron. I think they didn't like him too.

"Make way there. Please! Let me by, madam. Thank you. Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet." The photographer told the crowd. Lockhart saw Harry and his smiled disappeared.

"It can't be... Harry Potter?". Everyone looked at Harry and the photographer went through the crowd to get to Harry. "Harry Potter! Excuse me, madam." Harry was already at the front with Lockhart.

"Nice big smile, Harry. Together you and I rate the front page! Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is. When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me,... which, incidentally is currently celebrating its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list, he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving... with my entire collected works, free of charge. Now, ladies?"

Wow.... just wow, using Harry for more fame. Then Lockhart gave the complete set of books to Harry and I went towards him and looked Lockhart in the eye with anger. He looked at me shockingly and with amazement. His jaw dropped open.

I pulled him towards Mrs. Weasley and the others. "Harry, now you give me those, and I'll get them signed. All of you wait outside. That's it, Ron." How kind of Mrs. Weasley to get the books for us. But the payment? Oh I'll just give it to her later after she got all the books.

Draco went in front of us and said "I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Ginny stepped forward "Leave him alone."

"Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend." said Draco while smiling. Then his father appeared at the back of Draco, "Now, now Draco, play nicely. Mr. Potter... Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me, your scar is legend, as, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you...."

I whispered to them "Guys, I'll just meet you at the King's Cross Station. I don't want to be part of this drama." I went back to Mrs. Weasley to get my books. Timing, it was her turn to get the books signed.

"I'll handle my books Mrs. Weasley. Thank you very much!". I told her with a smile and I turned to Lockhart unhappily. "There's no need to sign my books Prof. Lockhart". I gave him a handful of galleons to pay him and while pulling slowly the books towards me

He smiled at me and put his hand on my hand, "No need to pay me miss l/n! I'll give away my set of books for free for your friends and her family. Anything for a beautiful student" He smiled at me creepily. I put my money back inside my pocket and gave a disgusting face and bid goodbye to Mrs. Weasley. I went upstairs secretly so that I can apparate towards my parents. How can I apparate even if I didn't sign up for Ministry of Magic Apparition lessons? I guess I'm gifted or maybe even worst.... cursed....

I apparated at the sides of the shops and I saw my parents standing on the road. I ran towards them. "Sorry for making you wait. Flourish and Blotts was full of people!". They chuckled and we started to head at the Leaky Cauldron to head home.

HOME

As we arrived at home I started to pack up my clothes while parents were busy downstairs. As I was finished packing up, I went downstairs for an early dinner. I was too excited to go to Hogwarts tomorrow! Good thing that my mom already cooked dinner. We ate together, talked and have fun before I go to Hogwarts tomorrow. After dinner I helped my mom by washing the dishes and started to take a bath. After that I went to Sevy and pet him. I gave him some treats and we both fell asleep....

---------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm so so sorry for posting late. To be honest I almost forgot about the story I made, not until one fan reminded me. TYSM for waiting!