Chapter 1: Summer At Hogwarts

Y/n POV

It was actually really exciting to be with my friends over the summer. I didn't even expect that they would stay. For the past 8 weeks, we just had a lot of fun. We went swimming, adventuring at The Forbidden Forest, singing and much more!

*Lunch Time*

It was already around 12 pm. We all sat down at the Slytherin table. (I know, there's a lot of space but we prefer our own table).

"Hey y/n, I want you to meet my other friend who will arrive after lunch. She's a Death Eater too. Her name's Arkette, she's in Slytherin too. I know you haven't seen her anywhere in the Common Room BUT she had to leave before summer because of some family business" said Roshan while eating.

She knew what I was about to say. "I'm impressed Roshan. It's like you already knew on what I was gonna say" I said while smiling. So we all finished our meal and headed towards the docks to pick up Arkette.

*At The Docks*

Arkette was surprisingly alone, in a boat. Roshan and Hallie ran towards Arkette and hugged her tightly. "Ohh Arkette! It's so good to see you!" said Hallie excitedly.

"Yeah! Hallie and I really missed you so much!" said Roshan while still hugging Arkette. I smiled and waved at Arkette and they came closer. "This is y/n, y/n l/n. She's in Slytherin too" said Roshan.

She placed her hand out "Pleased to meet you y/n, my name's Arkette, Arkette Janeen but you can call me Ark or Arkette" said Arkette while smiling genuinely.

We shaked hands and helped Arkette with her luggages. Along the way we were starting to get to know each other. "So Arkette, Roshan told me that you're a Death Eater too. When did you become a Death Eater?" I asked curiously

"Well... Roshan, Hallie and I became Death Eaters at the same place and at the same time. We were at the Slytherin Common Room and we decided to stay in the bathroom where Moaning Myrtle is. We were just chilling at the Girl's Bathroom and then Riddle just popped up out of nowhere. He asked if we wanted to be Death Eaters and we accepted it because we didn't want to die yet". said Arkette

I glared at Roshan. "What?" Roshan asked. I answered "Why didn't you tell me that part??" I said angrily.

"Well, this was part of the plan. Introducing you to Arkette, let her tell you the story on how we became Death Eaters and much more. It's also because we are incomplete before, but now Arkette is here! No more surprises y/n, I promise". said Roshan while chuckling. We all laughed it off and went back to the Common Room.

We talked all day and I'm really glad to meet these girls. It turns out Arkette and I have a lot in common like, good taste in music, loves silence, kinda responsible, sometimes lazy and many more! We all slept around 12 am, it was a fun night.

*The Next Day*

We woke up around 4:57 am, I'm not sure why we woke up so early. So we all decided to eat breakfast very early but before that, we took a bath together. They kept yawning in the shower while Roshan was um... kinda drowsy, it looks like she was about to fall. Silence was in the air so I decided to speak up.

"So um... why don't we try dressing up fancy for today?" I said in a low voice. They all looked at me"And why would we do that?" Roshan asked. I chuckled "Well it's for fun... why don't we try it? School's gonna start soon anyway"

"I'm in" said Arkette and Hallie together. We all looked at Roshan and she yawned pretty long "Why would we dress up fancy? Don't you remember? The Yule Ball will be happening this year!". said Roshan tiredly.