Chapter 10: Polyjuice Potion

Severus' POV

(Note: This is his point of view after you exited his office)

I stood up quickly but she went out immediately. 'How does she know about Lily? How does she know about me and that Potter boy? How does she know that I've always hated Lily's husband all these years?' These questions went into my mind and it made me exhausted.

I took a deep breath and sat right back down. I rubbed my head with my hand and started to calm down. I looked over at my wand on the table and picked it up.

'I wonder if my patronus is still a doe' I thinked to myself. I thinked about Lily and casted a spell "Expecto Patronum".... Nothing happened. Is my wand broken? I had to rethink about another happy memory with Lily and tried to cast it once more "Expecto Patronum!" Nothing came out again!

I was frustrated that it didn't work. So instead I thinked about y/n. All our encounters since 1st year. This time, I thinked about her smile, her skills and her looks. I took a deep breath and casted the spell "Expecto... Patronum..." A white stag went out from my wand. But... that's impossible! My patronus is always a doe! How can it be a stag?! Is it because of... y/n?

The stag looked at me and signaled me to follow him. I stood up, grabbed my cloak and started to follow him.... When I turned to my left, I saw a doe in front of my stag and behind a doe was y/n... We both looked at each other awkwardly.

Y/n looked at the doe and said "Is this what you want Lily? Is this what you want me to do?". The doe nodded. Both of our patronuses disappeared out of sight.

Y/n looked away. I noticed that her eyes was red and she was shivering from the cold. I offered her my cloak and she looked at me.

"Are you sure professor? Are you not cold?". she asked. I just gave it to her and she took it. When she wore it, she looked stunning....
I-I never knew that she could be this beautiful...

She looked at me and said "Thank you professor for the cloak... and um... I actually need to talk to you with Prof. Dumbledore.... It's about what happened earlier in your office"

"Very well.... Then off we go to his office Ms. l/n". We started to walk.

"OH! But before we go, I need to get something from The Common Room" said y/n. She quickly went into the room and I waited outside for a minute. When the door opened, I never expected her to change her hairstyle.

 When the door opened, I never expected her to change her hairstyle

She changed it into a simple but messy bun. I looked at her, shockingly... She snapped out of me "Sorry professor for taking so long but... I'm ready!" said y/n with a fake smile.

We walked upstairs and noticed that there were a lot of students. Some were looking at us weirdly, some dosen't care and some were shocked. We didn't mind and just headed towards Albus' office.