Chapter 1: Diagon Alley

(To my new readers/roses, I suggest that you'll read until the third book because it gets very, very interesting. The 1st book is still pretty boring because it was my first time writing it but please be patient. I noticed that some of my roses liked my 3rd book more. Now enough of this and enjoy reading!)

(P.S I'll be rewriting the story when I finished the 4th book. When I reread it, there were so much errors! At this point, I'm embarrased)

Y/n POV:

I can't wait to go to Hogwarts! My Mum and Dad came with me to buy my robes, cauldrons, books, and lastly a wand! "Y/n, go to Ollivanders because your father and I are gonna get something for you".

I smiled at them and nodded. I ran towards Ollivanders as fast as I can. As I arrived there's this old man who was standing at the front desk.

"Hello young lady, I suppose you're here for a wand". I responded "Yes sir.... sir...".

He chuckled and introduced himself "My name is Garrick Ollivander but you can call me Garrick. Nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you also Garrick. My name's y/n". "Well nice to meet you y/n!".

I like this man, I feel like he's kind... "Anyways let's find your wand. The wand chooses the wizard not the wizard itself".

When he was looking for a wand, I kept on looking around. I'm amazed that there are so many! "Ah!" Garrick then pulled this brown box.

"Why don't you try this dear? 12 inches long and was made of ash with a unicorn hair core. Try it".

I picked the wand from the box and swished and flicked it. Almost everything went down.

"Well that dosen't work". I put the wand back to the box and Garrick returned it. He keeps on looking for another wand until he found one.

"How about this? I feel like this wand fits you". It was a black box and inside it was a black wand. When I held it, a light appeared out of nowhere.

Garrick got excited and said "Aha! I knew it." Garrick then told me the history of the wand. "This wand belong to someone powerful but not as powerful as you-know-who.

After he graduated from Hogwarts, he gave the wand back here at Ollivanders". I was amazed and asked a question "Who owns it then Garrick?".

He came closer and said "The previous owner of this wand dosen't want others to know that it was HIS wand. And that would be 20 galleons dear". I gave him 20 galleons and I left the shop. I bid goodbye to Garrick.

When I left the shop, I thought of something. 'So the owner was a guy and almost as strong as Voldemort hmm... interesting...'

As I left, I saw my mum and dad standing. On my mum's hand was a black owl in a cage. I got really happy 'cause I really REALLY love owls especially the black ones.

My mum said "Here's a gift for you, for entering Hogwarts." I hugged my mum and dad. "Thanks mum, thanks dad. This is the best gift ever!".

My dad looked at me and said "So what will you name this little guy?". " I will call him.... Sevy!!". My parents chukled and my dad said "That's a handsome name for a handsome owl y/n".

I smiled and hugged them "Thanks dad" After we hugged, we went back home so that I could pack up my stuff.

*At home*

'Ahh... home at last. I'm gonna miss this place a lot'. I thought to myself. Then I started to pack up my clothes and some stuff like toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, and most importantly, my books. I love my books, I always carry them around. As I was finished packing my stuff, my dad started the car and I put my luggage and Sevy near the front door so that my dad can put it at the back of the car. My mum and dad was already in the car while I was saying a temporary goodbye to my home. After that I went inside that car and my dad drove away.