Chapter 4: The Outfits

Y/n POV

It's been days since that meeting at The Great Hall. I haven't really talked to Prof. Dumbledore nor Prof. Snape but we always have eye contact along the hallway in the dungeon.

We're currently in The Common Room, chilling for the day. The girls kept on talking about the ball while I was being silent. Then there was a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it, it was Prof. Dumbledore.

"Sorry to disturb you y/n but I have to tell you something, It's about your performance. I've come to tell you that Leo accepted in performing with you during The Yule Ball. Have a good day"

"Thank you Prof. Dumbledore for delivering the message" he smiled and walked away. I closed the door and went back to my bed.

"Who was it y/n?" Hallie asked, I answered "It was Prof. Dumbledore... giving me a message about the performance with the durmstrang student, Leo".

"What did he say?" Roshan asked

"He said he'll be delighted to perform with me during the Yule Ball performance" I said while jumping onto my bed.

"AWEEEE I'm kinda jealous y/n! You get to perform with a handsome guy in front of hundreds of people!" said Hallie.

I really don't find anyone handsome.... except for Prof. Snape of course... They continued on talking about boys, the ball and you know, girl stuff.

"Hey y/n, you've been quiet since we started talking.... is something going on in your mind?" Arkette asked.

"I'm not sure what's going on in my mind... I-I can't explain it..." I said in a low voice.

"I think she's thinking about Prof. Snape!" said Hallie, they chuckled. I sat on my bed and said "Of course not! It's not about that... THAT TOLERABLE PROFESSOR!" I said with a little bit of anger in my tone.

Arkette laughed and stood in front of me "Still haven't got over that conversation during the meeting?" Arkette asked. I didn't look at her nor answered, I was just... silent....

"OK Y/N! Do you want to stay at the front yard to ease off your mind from everything?" Arkette asked

I looked at her, smiling and nodded. She looked at Roshan and Hallie "Well how 'bout two? Wanna come with us?".

"Sure! Why not!" said Hallie.

"I'll come too! It's been a long time since we stayed at the front yard" said Roshan while stretching. Arkette pulled me up and went on our way.

*At The Front Yard*

We all sat down on a bench, enjoying the cloudy, cold weather. We were all silent and it was peaceful. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was all alone in Hogwarts, just me....

After minutes, we heard owl sounds. I opened my eyes and saw a flock of owls, headed towards us.

In their beak was a small bag. I got a black small bag, Roshan got a small blue bag and Hallie also got a small pink bag! We hurriedly went back to the Common Room, to know what's inside.

*At The Common Room*

I placed Sevy on her stand which was on the bedside table and gave her some food and water.

Hallie, Roshan and Arkette gathered in Roshan's bed while I stayed on mine. When I opened my bag, there was a lot of space. I think my mum casted an Undetectable Extension Charm on the bag, like Roshan's or Hallie's.