Chapter 9: Unexpected Surprise

Y/n POV

After the dueling club, I had to meet Prof. Snape in his office. 'I wonder what's he up to now', I thought to myself, 'maybe he was surprised to see yet another advanced spells I used. I'm sure he'll be questioning me again...' I arrived at his office and gently knocked on the door.

"Come in...." says Prof. Snape. I walked into the office and was still surprised to see him without his cloak. I can't help but admire it so much...

"Sit down Ms. l/n" said Prof. Snape coldly. I sat down in front of him. "I want to discuss with you on what happened earlier". Oh boy, I knew it... here we go again.

"Ms. l/n, I am surprised that you were able to cast a Patronus Charm for a 2nd year. That spell would take weeks or even a month to practice" said Prof. Snape.

"I also wondered who you thinked about? I noticed the second time you cast the spell, I saw you smiling widely. Who or what were you thinking?".

I looked at him, confused "Is this really necessary Professor? Are you really asking me who or what I was thinking? It feels like a personal question Professor."

"Just.... answer... me... Ms. l/n" said Prof. Snape through clenched teeth. I sighed and said "Professor.... this isn't really necessary. If you really want to know who or what I thinked, I'll tell you. At that time, I was thinking.... thinking about someone who I admire so much...."

"And this person you admire... Is it a student or a professor?" He asked curiously. Is he seriously asking me that question? But I just simply answered "A professor.."

Prof. Snape's eyes widened. I saw his hands clenched and looks like he's about to yell at me. He took a deep breath and asked me more.

"Ms. l/n, I'm also curious why your patronus is a doe and why you also named her Lily..." Oh no.... Should I tell him the truth right here, right now? I-It dosen't feel like the right time to tell him.

I smiled and said "What I told everyone Professor! I named her after someone beautiful and brave. Someone who sacrificed herself to save someone special. I'm not also exactly sure why my patronus is a doe". I lied... I exactly know why my patronus is a doe.

"And who exactly is this.... Lily... to you?" He said with raising an eyebrow. My smile faded and said "That part professor... I couldn't tell you yet.... It's not the right time..."

He banged the table hard and made me jum a little. He got closer and asked "Why shouldn't you?..." says Prof. Snape angrily.

"J-Just not now Professor! Now is not the right time to tell you that. But I do promise to tell you some other time!" I said while shaking a little bit and putting my head down.

He sat back down and tidy himself up.

"Very well Ms. l/n.... One last question." said Prof. Snape darkly. "Where and how did you know about the dark curse?". I was shock to hear that question. I knew it... I shouldn't have used that spell.

I slowly looked at him in the eye and said "I-I just know about it Professor" I said hesitately "As what I mentioned in class, I got it from The Half-Blood Prince...."

He crossed his arms "And.... do you know who... The Half-Blood Prince is?" he asked. I slowly nodded "Yes...".

"Then tell me who it is". he asked angrily. I shouldn't have looked at him in the eye at class. I shouldn't have done that. I SHOULD HAVE USED THE SIMPLEST SPELLS! SO MANY REGRETS TODAY!

"Still Professor... I'm sorry but I-I couldn't tell you now.... It dosen't feel like the right time". I said seriously. "What exactly are you hiding from me Ms. l/n". Prof. Snape asked. I didn't answer nor make an eye contact at him.

He leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath.

"So much is happening to today" said Prof. Snape while his hand on his face. "You may go now Ms l/n...". I stood up slowly walked to the door, opened the door and looked back at him.

Before I went out I said "Please don't treat Harry in a bad way professer. I know you've been treating him badly ever since he came here at Hogwarts. She wouldn't be happy if you did that to her own son. I know you've been also protecting Harry from what's happening here at Hogwarts. I know you hated her husband so much in the past.... but.... please.... control your emotions towards Harry..... ".

I saw him, standing up quickly but I immediately closed the door and started to walk faster towards The Common Room so that he couldn't catch me. 'You shouldn't have said that y/n! Now you're making it worst! I also couldn't help but tell him! Now you messed up big this time y/n this is your fault!' I said to myself angrily.

I arrived at The Common Room and surprisingly, no one was there for some reason. I went into the dormitory and layed in my bed for a while. I haven't catch up on reading my book in a while... It's been busy these days. I sighed and thinked about what happened.... I was crying a little bit.

I sat down on my bed, grabbed my wand and thinked of a happy and genuine memory. I moved my hand in a circular motion and casted a spell "Expecto....... Patronum...." A white doe appeared out of it. I started to cry even more. Lily sniffed my face and I looked at her "I don't know what to do Lily! I messed up really bad! I'm not sure when and who to tell it! Please.... please help me..."

Lily jumped from the bed and signaled me with her head to follow her. I started to fix my robes and dried my tears a little bit. Lily slowly walked out the dormitory and The Common Room.

We exited at The Common Room and it started to get chilly. I placed both my hands on both of arms to warm up. We kept on turning at the hallway. By the time we turned right, I saw a stag right in front of Lily........ and behind the stag was.... Prof. Snape.......

---------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

I'm sorry that I didn't post on the past couple of days. I was having a break and kept playing with my sister and also forgot about what to write. I had to rethink the whole thing and started to type it down. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed typing it down.