Chapter 13: Another Victim

Y/n POV

We ran as fast as we could inside the castle. We went down fast and we were panting heavily. "That... That was really close..." said Roshan while panting.

"Yeah... I never expected that Prof. Snape would give detention instead of expelling us. I'm really surprised, he usually expells students when they did something VERY VERY terrible" said Hallie while trying to catch her breath.

"Come on guys, let's just apparate into our dormitory" said Roshan. I was shocked that she would say that! Hallie might know that we're death eaters! I widened my eyes and looked towards Roshan. She gave me a confused look "What?".

I pointed with my eyes towards Hallie. "Ohhhh right.... I also forgot to mention that Hallie is a Death Eater too! We became Death Eaters at the same time and at the same place" said Roshan.

I sighed in relief and we apparated into the dormitory. I looked at both of them and said "You two are really full of surprises". We laughed it off and got our pjs from our chestbox then we headed to the bathroom to take a late night bath.

In the bathroom, we were taking off our swimsuits, went into the showers and started a little talk. "I was really surprised that Prof. Snape gave you his cloak. He never gave it to anyone except for you y/n" said Hallie surprisingly.

"Yeah... me too" said Roshan in a low voice. There was silence for a few moments then Roshan broke it. "Y/n, don't forget you have to meet Prof. Snape in his office right after you change".

I snapped back and realized that I need to hurry. I quickly rinse off the shampoo and soap from my body and started to dry off with my towel. I quickly put on my new pajama that I have and it looks so... um... attractive? I also put on my robe so I don't look weird when we faced each other with Prof. Snape. I had no time to tie it and I needed to hurry.

'Way to go mom, I wonder where you bought this' I said to myself

'Way to go mom, I wonder where you bought this' I said to myself. I picked up my wand and pointed it towards myself "Zephyrus!" a strong wind came out of the tip of my wand. After that, I brushed my hair and headed out.

I was running towards in the hallway until I realized that I had forgotten his cloak. I stopped and ran back towards the Common Room. I quickly grabbed his cloak and ran right back out.

I finally arrived at his front door, I was breathing heavily and I felt nervous for some reason. I took a deep breath and knocked his door twice. "Come in" says Prof. Snape.

I closed the door behind me. He was reading a book then we were staring for quite a while. I noticed that his cheeks were pinkish red, but not red as a cherry.

I snapped him out "I'm sorry I'm late professor. I just had a good late night bath that's all". I said in a genuine sincerity.

He snapped back into reality. He pointed with his hand towards the small chair in front of his desk. I walked slowly towards the chair and sat down. He cleared his throat.