Chapter 12: BUSTED!

Y/n POV

As I strolled along the corridor, it was silent. No student was present. I decided to stay in the dormitory for the break. I went inside and no one was there. I was really happy that I got the Common Room all by myself. I jumped towards the bed and sighed deeply.

'I wonder what Roshan's doing now....' I thought to myself 'I wonder if she's with her group of friends'. When I was about to close my eyes, I felt a sting on my left arm. I rolled up my sleeve and the mark was smoking and getting darker. The sting got worst so I got up and apparated towards the Chamber of Secrets.

When I arrived, Tom was in front of me. I kneeled right away "Tom.... it's nice to see you again.... You wish... to see me?" I asked.

He pulled me upwards and immediately kissed my forehead. I'm gonna be honest, he smells so good... he dosen't smell like dirty water nor a sewer. I gotta admit... he also looks.... good. Am I... starting to like him?

"It's good to see you too... y/n" said Tom in a sweet voice. "Any news about that Potter boy?".

"He knows how to speak parseltongue. Now his bestfriends think that he is the heir of slytherin" I said tiredly.

Tom laughed evily. "Potter? The heir of Slytherin? Don't make me laugh".

"He also used Polyjuice Potion in order to talk to that Draco boy. He wanted to discover who was the heir. He needed answers".

He raised one eyebrow "And? What else?"

"He also knew about The Chamber of Secrets. Somehow they knew about it already" I said seriously.

"That's a great report y/n...." said Tom.

"About Ginny... Tom" I said worriedly "How is she".

"Who? Oh you mean that filthy little girl? She's weak, weaker than me. I got stronger because of her. Don't worry about her, she's in her Common Room, resting". I got even more worried.

"One more thing y/n..." said Tom "If that Potter boy knows or sees you that you're here, just tell him that you've been imperioed by me". I nodded at him

He turned around "I want you to meet someone. I'm sure you already know her".

I went beside him and asked "Who is it Tom?". He pointed towards the right tunnel and someone came out. It was Roshan!

I was shocked! We both were! Our eyes were very wide and our jaw dropped a little.

"She's a death eater too, and my 2nd girlfriend" said Tom. He was looking at me "Don't be jealous y/n, don't worry... you're still my favorite..." said Tom while he kissed my cheek.

He let go of me and Roshan came closer. We hugged tightly and giggled a bit. "This is very unexpected y/n" said Roshan. I laughed "Yeah... I didn't expect you were a death eater too".

Tom placed his hand on our shoulder "You two should better go. Dinner's about to start. People might think you've been petrified". We bowed and said "As you wish..." Then we started to walk away.