Chapter 34

Reena's POV

I woke up when I was hearing someone's voice outside my room. Nakabukas naman kasi yung pinto kaya naririnig ko. When I looked at my bedside clock, it's just 3 in the morning.

Tumayo ako at lumabas. It's from the living room and when I got there it's Kev. Sino bang kausap niya ng ganitong oras? He's topless but he's just wearing his pants. Nagkalat yung mga gamit niya sa couch at may mga nakalapag din sa center table na drawings... he's works.

"...that's just so fcking lame. Hindi yan ang plano. It's totally fucking different. Hindi yan ang binigay ko." his voice authoritative.

I just stood there watching him habang may kausap pa siya. He didn't notice my presence yet. Nakakunot yung noo niya. Is he stressed out? He's so workaholic kasi eh, ayan tuloy.

"Fix this... no... ayoko ng gawin ulit yan... refund? What the fck did my fa-" he stopped and realized his words, "Mr. Villarama said?" 

"Fck... I'm not going to take that. Give them the refund." and he hung up.

"Hey.." I make my presence noticed.

"Hey.." his frown turned to smile when he looked at me.

"Do you know what time it is?"

He answered me by showing me his phone with the time in it and I roll my eyes.

"You should take a rest. Did you even sleep?"

"And you should still be in bed." he points out, not answering my question.

"Wala ka naman kasi sa tabi ko." malambing na sabi ko as I put my arms around his waist, half-hugging him.

He puts his one arm around me.

"I slept a little earlier, may tinatapos lang akong plano."

"Your work's stealing your time that is supposed to be Reena's time." I pout and he lightly laugh at me.

"Kung hindi ako nagkakamali dapat time natin kagabi but you were just wasted." he tries to lecture me.

And news is on my head again about what I was supposed to tell him. I brush it off and decide to worry about it later.

I smile at his attempt to scold me.

"Don't get mad at me now." I kiss his jaw and nuzzle my head in his neck.

"Well, there's a Reena's way for you to make it up to me." he said and I look at him. He's smirking at me.

"Oh really."

"Yes, really." he grabs my behind that made me yelp.

"You're crazy." I shake my head and laugh at him.

"You make me." and with that, he pulled me to him and crashed his lips with mine.

***

 I'm making breakfast for the two of us when he walked out of the room, topless and me with only his shirt and my panties. 

He walked up to me with a phone in hand and kissed me before taking a seat on the breakfast bar. He's just intently watching me, teasing me on how I can't make a perfect toasted bread. I answer him by tossing him a piece of untoasted bread. 

"May lakad yung barkada mamaya. You wanna go?" tanong niya.

"Don't you have work?"

"I already finished it."

"When?"

"Kanina. So, you wanna go?" he finished his work while I was sleeping earlier. My heart flutters at the thought of him finishing his work so we could spend some time together.