The End

Ok guys. I'v been trying to put this chapter off for a long time: why? Its my last one and i wanted to make sure i ended it right! Its taken me a while but i think i really like the ending...and i really hope you do too...soo yeah enjoy!

*five years later*

"Niall are you ready?" I screamed up the stairs of our flat as i tried to pull my left heel on my foot. Tonight, we are going out to diner with the rest of the boys of one direction and there girlfriends. Right now the boys are on a break. They are still One Direction, there just not as big and popular as they were when they were teenagers, which makes things easier because there never on tour. But everywere we go, people know who they are, which i dont mind. The boys still love the attention.

Within these five years, me and Niall got married and we moved in together. We have been going strong for this long. Yeah we argue, but i think everybody in a realationship does. Harry and Morgan are still together. He proposed a month ago, which i'm verry happy about. Zayn and Ari are still boyfriend and girlfriend. They have been on and off a lot. Louis and Eleanor plan to get married, no ring on her finger yet. They have been too busy taking care of their four year old daughter Mia. And Liam and Danielle are still married, still going strong with there realation ship and the babies, Bella and Matthew. I babysit all the time and they are pressious little angels. Oh and taylor and Coltin are still strong too. They had a happy wedding and plan on having babies soon.

"Yeah babe, give me a second" Niall called back. Sometimes, i'm the one whos late, other times?..its Niall. I sighed and looked at my watch. 5:34. We are supose to meet everyone there at 6:00 for diner. And there is a thirty minute drive..were going to be late...again. I heard pitter patter comming from the stairs indicating that Niall was comming down them.

"How do i look?" He asked as he spun around quickly. I gigled. he was wearing black dress pants with a white caller and a sweater over that with nice dress shoes and a red ty. He looked verry handsom. I was wearing a black dress with red heels and my hair was curled to perfection.

"Wonderfull, as always" I said walking tords him. He grabed my hand and spun me around making a whistling sound. I blushed. When he was done spining me around he crashed my body agaisned his.

"And you..look perfect" He wispered as he pecked my lips. I gigled and pulled away from his grip and grabed my purse.

"Lets go" I said. he noded and grabed his car keys. Off we go!!!

*Half-an hour later*

We walked into the restraunt and got escorted to our party at the table. We found them and went strait over.

"Hi guys" I said cheerfully. Everybody greeted me and Niall and we took our seets. We had a lot of people so we had a round big table. We were sitting in this order:Liam,Danielle,Matthew,Bella,Harry,Morgan,Niall,Me,Louis,Elleanor,Mia,Zayn and Ari. One big happy family.

"Sooo,Kids, how's school?" I asked to the kids who were at the table.

"Goooood,boring" Bella said. I chuckled.

"Its ok, hey uncle Harry, i used those tips you gave me and i think i finally got that girl to like me" Matthew said. I rolled my eyes.

"You did what Harold?" Liam said. I laughed.

"Nothing" Harry said with an innocent look. I laughed. He's going to grow up just like Harry.

"What about you Mia?" I asked the shy little girl. She's usually not shy..she's Louis and Eleanors child....SHES NOT QUIET.

"Its..ok" She said with a shrug. I noded.

"Hey guys, i think we can tell them now" I heard Niall say. Everybody snaped there heads up and me and the girls gave everyone questioning looks. What the...

"Right...so guys, you know how christmas is comming up?" Zayn said.

"Right...and you girls know how much you mean to allll off us" Liam continued.

"And how much we love you" Harry added as he poked Morgans nose.

"And how amazing you all are" Niall said. Ok thats it.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GETTING AT JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" Eleanor shouted before i could even open my mouth. damn

"WE ARE TAKING ALL OF YOU GUYS AND OUR FAMILIES ON A PRIVITE CRUZ JUST FOR US!.....FOR CHRISTMAS...YOU FONT HAVE TO PAY FOR A THING!!!!!!!!!" Louis shouted. I was soo excited. I huged Niall so tight.. i think i actully hurt him..oops.

"Thanks..Oh mY Gosh this is amazing!!!!!" I said between breaths as i got up and hugged everyone around the table! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

"Whats goin on auntie Ky?" Mia asked.

"The whole family is going on a big boat ride for christmas...and you and your cousins get too come!" I asured the little girl. She smiled brightly.

I looked over at Niall. He was talking to Bella and Matthew. I admired his way with kids. He was going to be such a great father. The thing is...i'm pregnent. Niall...doesnt know. I found out this morning and well. Freaked out. I decided to tell everyone at once. I was soo excited for this. i was ready. To finally have a happy family of my own. Once everyone got settled and was siting again, thats when i decided it was going to be best to make my anouncment.

"Um..guys, can i have your-ah atention for a second..thanks' I was never good at speakig infront of people.

'well, i have some exciting news. News that Niall doesnt even know yet" I said as i held onto Nialls shoulder. he have me a'what-are-you-talking-about' look. I ignored it and starred him blankly in his eyes and grabed his hands.

"Niall, were having a baby, i'm pregnent" I said blankly. I was waiting for Nialls response. He just stared blankly. After a few seconds he looked at my stumoch with a smile and grabed it and hugged me.

"I've been waiting for this for soo long...we-I....we have a baby!" he said looking at me with tears in his eyes. Looking at him made me want to cry too. Everybody congradulated me. And made jokes about how they though Harry would be the first one of the Styles siblings to get someone pregnent. Harry smiled weekly. At least i did it right. I waited until i was married. I'm 23..not 15. I did a good job and my babies are going to have a great wonderful life surounded by people who love them.

*******************************************************************************************************

Authors not: (PLEASE READ!)

Ok guys....thats it :( This was my first ever fanfic and i know that there are not many of you reading this right now but..thank you. You inspire me to write these fanfics. You and One direction! I always come up with ideas and think about you guys all the time..wondering if you like the ideas or not....But just  THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!!

OK SO I HAVE THIS AWSOME IDEAH AND IT GOES A LITTLE LIKE THIS:

I reeeaaaally wana write a sequal to this story...along with another story that i'm writing. The sequal would be awsome..just think about it. All the kids on the boat..little bella getting close with Harry. Kylie on the boat with Nialls child. AND STUFF. I can even put them in different views for each chapter. JUST IMIGE IT!!!!!!!!

Ok and one more thing i wanted to talk about.

OK soo If you guys ever wanted me to like check out yor stories, wanted a dedication in one of my stories, need help with ANYTHING...and i meen it! Just ask. Cuz seriously, its the least i can do! I love to help and talk to people and stuff. I even have Kik so yeah talk to mee..i wont bite and i love talking to people...IM A PEOPLE PERSON! And i really want to start giving out dedications and stuff soo yeah..talk to me! :)

Ok well just thank you again and please remember you are all perfectly beautiful, no matter what anybody says...dont let them bring you down....seriously you guys are B.E.A.U.T.F.U.L.L!!!!!!!

Ok thanks Bie bie..have a nice night Happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Laura<3