Finding Kylie

Harrys P.O.V

The police arived in our tour bus with in ten minutes Liam called. They were here and they were mostly asking Zayn and Liam the questions since they knew the most. I was sat on the couch with Louis while Niall was pacing back and forth mumbling things to himself.

"Do you think she'll be ok?" I asked Lou and he noded.

"Well, she is your sister..." Louis joked.

"Im serious..what do you think"

"Well, i know she's verry strong, and she always stands up for herself verry well too. And we all saw the way she took Liam down the first time we met her when Liam took her food" Louis said. I thought about it for a moment. she should be ok. But anything can happen.

"Your right Lou, i know you are, im still worried though" I said.

" Thats ok..I would be concered if you wernt worried" Louis said and i noded.

"Yeah but i'm a little worried about Niall though" I said and pointed at Niall. He was now sitting in a seat staring at his phone.

"Niall?" Louis asked.

"What?" He asnwered.

"....you ok?" I asked and he noded.

"Just worried" He asnwered.

"She'll be fine...dont worry!" Louis tolled him and he just noded. The police and Liam and Zayn came and sat down with us.

"Alright i think we hvae all the information we need..is there anything else that you guys can tell me?" The police asked.

"No i belive i tolled you everything i needed too" Liam said and the police noded.

"Ok s soon as we find somthing, we will let you know. We have search teams searching all over town right now soo...just stay calm and stand by your phone...have a nice day lads" The cop said and made his way out of the bus.

***Kylies P.O.V***

Its been two hours. Two hours since i have been gone. I bet the boys hvant even noticed. Its alright, i deserve this...dont i? I was a bad sister going behind harrys back and dating Niall. I was a bad girlfriend, going off and kissing Zayn. I'm just getting what i deserve right now!

I fell asleep for twenty minutes after James beat me. My skin still stung from it. I just wanted to go home. Apologize to Niall and then go home back to holmes chapel were i could stay with Mum and Dad and go off to collage with Ari and live happy ever after. Why cant I?

**********Niall's P.O.V**

The lads and i were all verry upset. we all just stayed in the living room. We didnt talk. we looked up at eachother every now and then but that was it. I was holding my phone when sudunly i heard it ring. All the lads heads snaped up at the same time.

"Who is it?" asked Harry.

"Its...Kylie!" I ansered.

"ANSWER IT!" Shouted Lou.

"Hello"? I asked.

"Hi Nialler" Wait thats not Kylie.

"Samantha?" i asked.

"Yup your pretty smart. I knnew you would be able to reconize my voice" She said.

"What did you do to Kylie?" I shouted..

"Dont worry, she's safe with James" Samantha said. I became verry angry. I should have known that Samantha and James would team up to torture Kylie.

"What do you want Samath?...Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Ist it obvious. I want you and James wants Kylie...and thats excatly what were trying to do. Your next Niall" She said.

"Weres James?..is Kylie Ok?" I asked.

"Shes fine.....she's with James having all the fun they can possibly have...dont worry i can only hear her scream from out here" She said evily.

"Samatha I-" But then the line went dead and Samantha hung up.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Liam call the police! Samntha and james have Kylie!" I said.

"wait...James too?' Harry asked and i noded.

"Yeah..." I said. he just looked down and looked verry upset.

"Do you realize what James is capable of doing to her?"  Harry  asked.  I noded.

"I know Harry..but we have a lead now..we wll find her and everything will be ok" I tolled him

*********************Kylies P.O.V**

I saw the door open and in cam James. I could hear Samantha talking on the back round behind the door, but i couldnt hear what she was saying.

"Hey babe" james said.

"dont call me that!" I said

"Sorry babe" He said again. I was now sat up on the matress and my back was up againsed a cold white wall. I was still tied up with the ropes.

"What are you going to do with me?" i asked. James laughed.

"Whatever i want" He answered plainly.

"You know there looking for me. Harry and the boys..they probly noticed i was gone by now and they searching for me" I said. James just laughed again.

"No there not" He said.

"Yes they are" I said. James peirced at me with his cold dark eyes. He walked over to me and sat down. "NO THERE NOT NOW STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!! He yelled. He greabed my arm and started rubbing it.

"Sorry babe..did i yell to loud?" he asked. I started to cry.

"Do not call me that" I said through gritted teeth. He just shook his head and leaned in and strarted sucking my neck.

"I know you missed me" He said. I was able to push him away with my shoulder.

"Stop!" i tolled him sternly. He looked at me with his dark eyes again.

"You really shouldnt have done that!" He tolled me. And even I couldnt prepare myself for what happened next.

***********************************************************

Another chapter DONE! let me know what you think!..i love feedback <3

Comment/Vote/Fan?

BIE :)