Home sweet home.

A/N: GUYS, i know i havnt uptaded in a while...sooooo, to make it up to you heres an extra long chapter

ENJOY!!

**********

Kylies P.O.V

"Welcome back kylie!!!" Louis shouted as soon as i entered the tour bus.

"PARTY!!" Zayn shouted as he jumped on the couch and started playing the air guitar.

"Guys, guys,guys, Kylie just got home i'm pretty sure she would like to get some rest....right Ky?" Liam asked me. I looked up at him questioningly.

"Nope..partys on boys!" I said. They all cheered.

"I'll get the food!" Niall shouted. I rolled my eyes. This kid and his food.

"Soo what are we going to do tonight then?...i mean we are in a tour bus...we cant really do much." I tolled them. They all noded.

"We can invite Danielle and Eleanor and we could all watch a movie together, or you girls could have a girls night..or we could go out and you and Niall can have the but toyourselves" Harry tolled me. I turned to look him dead in the eye. Did he really just say that Niall and i could have the bus to ourselves?..he would alow that, really?...or did i just hear him wrong....

"Did you say Niall and i could hvae the bus to ourselves?" I asked him. He swollowed then noded.

"Uh..yeah?" He said. Although it came out more as a question. I know what he was thinking. He wanted to show me that he trusted me. But he really didnt want me spending the night with Niall on the bus...after all he is a pretty horny leprachon...and all the boys know it..

"Dont worry Haz, watching a movie with you guys is fine!" I said. and a smile spread across his face.

"YAAAY!, CAN WE INVITE OUR GIRLFRIENDS?" Louis asked. I rolled my eyes. He was asking me as if he needed my permision..

"Sure" I asnwered. Both Liam and Louis wiped out there phones and started texting Danielle and Eleanor. I looked over at Zayn and he looked like he was in his own little world. So i decided to walk over to him and sit down next to him on the couch.

"Hey Zanie, you alright?' I asked. He looked over at me and noded.

"Yeahh.." He answered.

"Why dont you invite Ari over?' I asked him. I saw his face light up with joy.

"Ok" He said. and started texting her. i ruffled up his hair which i soon regreted and ran away as fast as i could before he could punish me. I looked around. Everyone looked so happy...wait weres Niall? I looked around and there was no sighn of the little irish boy. So i decided to look in the bedreeom and opened it just a crack so i could see inside. Sure enophe, there he was. Laying there in his top bunk. I decided to climb up there and lay in bed with him.

"Hey Nialler." I said. He looked over a me and smiled.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked as he sat up in his bed.

"I was looking for you." I tolled him.

"Well here i am...whats up?" He asked.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and layed back down on the bed.

"Yeah.." He asnwered palinly. I then moved to lay down next to him. We were both on our sides facing eachother.

"Dont lie to me Ni...whats wrong?" I asked. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and adjusted his self so he was on his back again.

"I cant belive that he hurt you again and worst of all, i wasnt there to stop it." Niall said palinly. I could see that there were tears threatning to fall from his eyes.