Freedome!

Guys! I know i have not updated in a while...i was supose to yesterday but of corse what happened?... My internet connection was not working -_- Just my luck, right? Well i hope you guys enjoy this extra long chapter, i worked really hard on it. I'm supose to be doing my home work right now to so i hope you all apreciate this! (: Have a nice day! ~Happy reading

Kylies POV

"Alright you all seem to be healing just fine, you guys can leave whenever you would like" The preppy blonde nurse said. The boys all smiled and cheered.

"Finally, i get some real food!" Niall said hapilly. We all rolled our eyes and the nurse gave Niall a playfull dirty look.

"What is wrong with this boy? His life could have been in danger and the verry first thing he asks for when he wakes up is food." The nurse said. We all laughed.

"Yup, thats Niall for ya" Louis said as he ruffled up his hair.

"Always eating and always hungry" Harry added. We all laughed.

"Alright well, we'll give you boys some pivacy so you can change..and whatnot" I said as Danielle, Eleanor, Morgan and Ari followed me out the door.

"I'm so happy there all ok" Danielle said as she grabed her midium sized tummy. We all noded in agrement, She would be a reck if she had to have her twins without Liam.

"Alright well i got to go, my moms expecting me home in an hour" Morgan said.

"Yeah and shes my ride...bye" Ari added as she gave us a hug and left.

"Oh that reminds me, i have a dance class i got to teach back in london tommarow" Danielle said.

"You teach?" I asked her.

"Well, since i cant dance with the baby bump, they gave me a job that i would be able to do for a while since i'm still pregnent, by the time the class ends for the season, i will already be out of the hospital with my babies and back to my regular dance schedual" Danielle tolled us and i noded.

"Well, i got to go too..i have a a modling interview for a new project i'm sorking on" Eleanor said. I noded and gave both girls a hug. "And then there was one" I wispered to myself. Just then my phone rang. I was so quick to answer it that i forgot to check the caller ID.

"Ello?' I asked.

"Hi, ready to go?" The semi familiar voice asked. I took my phone away from my ear and checked the caller ID. It was Coltin.

"Oh hey whats up?" I asked.

"um, nothin..are ya ready to go?" He asked.

"Go were?"

"Remember, we were going to Nandos for lunch today?" He asked me. I slaped my forhead.

"Oh i'm sorry i completly forgot, yeah see the guys got into a car accident and they have been in the hospital all day" I tolled him.

"Oh..are they all right?" He asked.

"Yeah they have some injuries but none life threatning, thank god"

"Well thats good, i hope they are all ok....so do you want to rescheludal or....?"

"No, how about we meet up for dinner tonight?...plan?" I asked him.

"Plan" He confirmed.

"Alright see ya then" I said into the phone and then hung up. I turned around and there stood my five boys with there arms crossed and questioning looks written all across there faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Who was that?" Niall askd.

"Coltin" I asnwered plainly.