putting the peices together

Kylies P.O.V

I cant belive he took my phone. It was Niall who was calling me. He's probly worried on why i walked out like that. When someone is in trouble, Niall can always sence it. No matter what.

I was still in the van. The ropes were starting to hurt me. They were to tight. I looked up in the mirror. James and Samantha were talking in hushed tones. I cant really hear what they were saying but i know it wasnt something good. Then the van stoped. Both Samantha and James got out of the car. But they just left. They didt even come and get me. They just left me in a van. Great. It's 80 degrees outside and this van will heat up pretty quickly. Now what am I supose to do?

****************************************************************

Niall P.O.V

"Its been an hour Liam! Were is she?" I asked.

"I dont know Niall... dont you think if i knew i would be out looking for her?" He asked I just shrugged.

"Why cant you tell us why she walked out?" Louis asked.

"Because for the hundredth time its not my secret to tell!" Liam yelled. Louis just rolled his eyes and leaned back on the couch. Harry came out of the bunkroom with his cell phone in hand.

"Why isnt she answering her phone?...she always answers her phone!" Harry said. We all just shrugged.

"Maybe...shes just pissed still" Zayn said. This was all his fault. If he didnt kiss her, she would have never had left.

"What if she got .....kidnaped?" Louis asked.

"Lou, dont say that!" I said while putting my face in my hands.

"No..no...he might be right" Harry said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"What if it was Samantha!!!" Louis said.

"Wait, why would Samantha take her?" I asked. Once again they igrored my question.

"Didnt she say something last night about....stealing...somthing?" Harry asked.

"Hello? Whats going on?" I screamed.

"We saw Samatha and..James at the club last night" Liam asnwered. I sudunly became verry worried. I looked Harry in his eyes and he gave me a knowing nod.

"W-what heppened?" I asked.

"I-i dont rememebr..we were all drunk..except Liam..but he was with Danielle that night" Harry answered. Liam put his face in his hands and sighed.

"Guys..just..dont jump to conclusions...please" Liam said. harry got off of the couch and stood infront of Liam looking him sternly in his eyes.

"Liam, you need to tell us what Kylie toleld you..it just might help us find her! I'm her own brother I know were she goes when she's upset..now just tell me" harry said nad Liam sighd and noded.

"Alright..well harry, last night she heard me and you talking about Samatha before going off to bed. She became worried and she couldnt sleep. So, she went in the living room and watched some T.V. Zayn leter joined her and....i think he can tell you the rest from here" Liam said while poingtin at Zayn. Zayn swollowed but then he continued.

"She...was explaining to me..why she was out there and...I-i kind of kissed her" Zayn said. Harry and Louis eyes got huge. I could tell they were pissed at zayn. I mean...who wouldnt be.

"Zayn...why would you?" Harry asked.

"I just...i just...dont know I'm really sorry!" Zayn said. Harry just shot him a look and looked back at Liam.

"Its not like her to just walked out on something like that. There has to be more..what else did she say?" Harry asked.

"Well.....she was confused" Liam said. Wait. caonfused. About what?.

"What about?" Louis asked.

"She doesnt know who she wants......Niall..or..Zayn" Liam said. Thats it. My heart just broke. That one stupid kiss made her fall for Zayn and not me. STupid Zayn. I felt the anger build up in me.

"ZAYN!!! what the hell is wrong with you! I know you liked her. Hell I even asked if it was ok for me to date her! You said yes. Then you go out and kiss her!?! She's mine Zayn! M.I.N.E! Do you know what that means? Hell dont you have Ari, Zayn? What is she going to say when she finds out you cheeted on her with her best friend?" I screamed. I sat down on the couch next to Louis. I kept the tears in. Although it was quite difficult. This was all his fault and now...she might be in danger because of him.

"Niall, calm down. we're not going to solve anything if we're all angry" Liam sad. I just scratched the side of my head. Then the phone rang. It was Harry's. We all looked at the caller ID. It was unknown. Harry asnwered it anyways.

"Helo?" Harry asked.

**Kylies P.O.V**

"Hi Harry" I said. I think i heard him sigh.

"Kylie, are you alright" Harry asked. I looked around and saw both James and Samantha behind me. Making sure i didnt give to much information out. They brought me into a building. It looked like and abondon one. I have no idea what we were doing in here. But I am verry scared.

"NO" I said and all of a sudun i felt someone kick me in my back. I fell to the floor and droped the phone. I looked up and James's cold hard eyes met mine. "You tell him your fine..or else" He wispered through his gritted teeth. I swolloed  and noded. I stood back up and grabed the phone.

"H-harry?" I asked.

"Whats wrong Kylie?" harry asked. I looked over at James and his were keeping a close watch on me.

"Nothing harry..I'm..f-fine" I tolled him.

"Are you sure" He asked. I shook my head no but i tolled him yes.

"Yeah Harry...." I said and then James took the phone out of my hand and hung up.

"What was that for? you tolled me i could talk to him" I yelled.

"You almost gave out too much information" He snaped at me. He grabed my arm and brout me oer to the roped and tied me up again.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you Kylie..." he wispered in my ear. He grabed me and dragged me to a room. The room had only a matress on it he slamed me hard on the matress and James took off his belt.

"If you talk......i will hurt you" He answered.

"Why....why are you doing this?" I ased.

"How many times am i going to answer your silly questiond?" he asked. I just shook my head. He took the belt and wiped it back hard and it came down on me. It stung. He kept doing this repeatedly. Wen he left i fell into a deep sleep

**Harrys P.O.V**

"Yeah Harry" She said. Something didnt sound right. I can tell she's lying. I could hear voices in the backround, but i couldnt make out who they were. Then the line went dead. She hung up. I took the phone away from my ear and looked at it. Yup she hung up.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"Someone has her..Li, call the police'

*****************************************************************************************************

Yay another chapter. tell me whay ya think :)

Comment/Vote/Fan ?

:)