Concert

Once Ari gor here, her we continued to get ready for the concert. When we were done, we walked out of the bus and went inside of the building. Tonight was our last night in London, then the boys were going to start touring the U.S.

Ari and I made our way back stage once we were escorted to the dressing room. Once I got there I knocked on the door.

"come in" I heard Harrys voice say. Ari an I made our way in.

"Hi" I said.

"Kylie I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!" Louis said running tords me and giving me a big slopy kiss on the cheek.

"Lou, I saw you a half an hour ago"

"A half an hour too long!..I cant be away from baby Styles for that long!" Louis tolled me. I looked over at Ari snd she was laughing. Oh yeah i almost forgot, she hasnt seen the boys in  long time. I should re introduce her...

"Guys, i dont know if you remember Ari but-"

"ARI!!!! HELO MY GOOD FRIEND HOW ARE YOU LOVE?" Louis yelled while pressing her into a bone crushing hug.

"You remember me?" She asked and Lou shook his head.

"Ehh kinda maybe not really, but if your a friend of Kylies, your a friend of mine" Louis said.

"She's also possibly Zayns future wife" I said and she blushed. aaw.

"So your that girl Zayn whent out with earlier" Louis said and she noded. Then Zayn came out of the room dressed for the concerst. He blushed a little. Awwe hopfully I helped him forget about that other girl. Even though Harry tolled me it was me. I still refuse to think that.

"Good catch Zayn" Louis said.

"Hey Ari hi Kylie when did you girls get here?" Zayn asked.

"Urm.. maybe five minutes ago" I tolled him and he noded.

"Well I'm going to continue getting ready stay here oh and Ari, i need to ask you something when I'm finished" Zayn tolled Kylie and she noded and waved as he walked out the door.

"Ohh emm gee" I said while smiling at Ari.

"What?!" She questioned. I rolled ny eyes.

"Dude, do you have any idea what Zayn is going to ask you later?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"He's probly going to ask for another date!!" I tolled her. She gave me a confused look.

"You think?" She asked me and I noded my head.

"I dont think!...I know for sure!!" I said and a huge smile was plastered on her face.

"What we talking about girlies?" I heard and Irish accent say. I turned around and jumed on him and gave him a huge kiss on the lips.

"Hey Niall weres my-...oh....u... erhem" Harry said clearing his throught and making me and Niall stop kissing.

"What did I say about that?" Harry asked. I Just shrugged.

"Sorry?" I said. although it came out more as a question. Harry just looked away and shook his head.

"Oh Niall I dont know if you remember Ari, I think you met her once whil you guys were on the XFactor an you came home for the first time home, but anyways she's my bestfriend, Ari this is Niall my boyfriend" I tolled them.

"Hi Ari, its verry nice to meet you" Niall said while pulling her into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too Niall" She said.

"Wait?...Ari?.....Ari?......have I heard that name before...its like i met you earlier or something?" Niall asked and I laughed at him.

"Yeah, she's Zayns date from earlier today" I tolled him and he noded.