Night with the girlies <3

Kylies POV

"The note book? or Love actully?" Eleanor asked while i grabed the bowl of popcorn and placed it on the coffee table.

"Umm.... The notebook, I havnt seen it in a while" I tolled her and she noded. Then i heard a knock at the door.

"Ohh, the girls are here" Danielle said excitedly. She opened the door and sure enophe it was Ari and Morgan!

"Hey, guys, come on in, we're just starting the movie!" I tolled them and they smiled.

"Which one?" Asked Morgan.

"The notebook" I said and threw my arms up in the air. They both laughed and we sat down and started playing the movie. When it was halfway through, we stoped and took a break to you know go to the bathroom, get more food and drinks. Just that kind of stuff. I was really into the movie even though i have seen it plenty of times, i really wanted to watch it so Ari and i stayed in the living room.

"So how are you and Zayn?" I asked her. She got the cutest little smile on her face when i mentioned his name. Aww!

"Were good actully, things are going great. taking things slow but we hang out all the time and i really like him" She said and smiled.

"Who does Ari like?" Morgan asked comming into the room munching a bowl of popcorn.

"Her boyfriend!" I yelled which made Ari turn a dark color pink.

"So how are you and my brother?" I asked Morgan. She looked up from her popcorn and smiled.

"He honestly is the sweetest and romantic thing ever. Hes so cute and quite the gentlemen" She said i rolled my eyes.

"Just wait untill he starts to get comfterble around you. You will meet the real pig that is Harry Styles, 'the one that all the girls swoon over'" Danielle said as she walked into the room followed by Eleanor.

"Has he asked you out yet?....like are you guys officially dating?" Eleanor asked.

"Um, yeah he kinda asked me today" She said Eleanor and Danielle both squeeled.

"Thats soooooo cute!" They both said making Morgan blush.

"Wait, you kissed him right?" Danielle asked. Eleanor slaped Danielles arm. Sheesh what is it with this girl and hitting today?

"Dont say that! He already tolled us he did on the first date, i dont wan talk about little Hazzy all grown up and stuff" Eleanor said i rolled my eyes.

"Yuck!" I complained.

"Oh come on, he's your brother, you care about him just like he does with you" Eleanor tolled me.

"Yeah, but i'm not going to cry or get upset when he kisses a girl or goes out with someone thats not Louis" I tolled her and she just shrugged.

"Speaking of Lou, El how is he?" Danielle asked.

"Hes great actully, the sweetest thing ever he was really annoying me this morning when i had my headache" she said.

"Yeah, she even hit him a total of like three times" I said causing the girls to laugh.

"Hey Dani have you tolled the girls the news yet?" I asked. And she smiled and shook her head no.

"What news?" Ari asked.

"Soo..were having twins" Danielle said. Both girls beamed. They were so happy for Dani.

"Boy or girl?" Morgan asked.

"One of each" Danielle tolled the girls.

"Thats amazing! Omg do you know the names yet?" Morgan asked.