No, you got it all wrong

I woke up the next day. I looked over at the clock and it read 8:32 am. I sat up in the bunk room only to hear multiple snorse coming from the bunks above and around me. Then I realized something. I'm in the bunkroom. I usually sleep on the couch. Every now and then Harry would let me sleep in his bed and he would take the couch, but I'm not in Harrys bed. I knew I was in someone elses. I must have not of payed attenyion to were I fell asleep last night. I looked over my shoulder only to see Niall fast alseep right next to me. Shit. I was in Nialls bed. Bad choice. Better move before anyone wakes up and starts to make sex jokes about us. I swung my feet off of the bed so that they were hanging off of the bed. Then I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Kylie?" Niall asked. I turned around quickly to wisper in his ear so no one couls hear us.

"Yea?" I asked

"Were you going?"

"I was going to go to go watch some television" I answerd.

"No stay with me" He moaned rather loudly. I hushed him and he wispered it again only this time, softer and quieter.

"I had a bad dream last night" He said.

"Alright Niall..but only for a little bit" I answered and cudled back down with him under the duvet. He raped his arms around me. His hand landing on my belly. It was....nice. He was so warm. I was so comfterble. This is nice, I think I can get use to this. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

Louis P.O.V

I woke up sitting up in my bed. I rubed my eyes repeatedly and looked at the clock. It read 9:00 Am. I could go back to sleep, seeing the lads and I have a day off, but I was rather thirsty so I decided to get up and get myself a glass of water. I slowly hoped off of the top bunk trying not to wake anyone. When I got down I looked into the bed that layed below mine wich was Harrys. He looked so peacefull when he was asleep. So adorable and baby like. I looked over to the bunk next to his and there layed Niall. His back was turned tords my way. I ducked a little lower only to see Kylie wraped up in his arms. Wow, there geting close...maybe a little to close. Uncle Lou is going to have to do some investagation on this one.

I walked into the living room to see Zayn watching T.V flicking through the chanels.

"Whats up mate?" I asked him. he put the remote down and sighed.

"I couldnt sleep, This couch is so uncomfterble" Zayn answered and I noded

"Now you know how Kylie feels, poor chika has to sleep there every nigt this summer" Zayn noded in agre ment then a look of worrie crossed his face.

"Sooo.... were did she sleep last night?" Zayn asked

"In Nialls pants" I answered and he looked shockd

"What?!" He asked. and I rolled my eyes.

"Just kiding, but they did sleep with eachother last night, I just woke up and saw them cudling together. I aswered.

"Ooo lala Niall get it" Zayn said wigling his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Do you think we should wake them before Harry sees?" I asked Zayn and he noded. But then we didnt even have to, We saw a verry angry Harry storm through the kitchen. We both sat up and shruged as Harry angrilly made his way to the frige and drank some apple juice right out of the container.

"Whats wrong?" Zayn asked him. Harry looked at  him adn rolled his eyes.

"Did you not wake up this morning and see Niall sleeping with my sister?" Harry asked rather calmly.