Really, who is this mystery girl?

Kylies P.O.V

I was woken up my someone in my room. I heard them moving things aroun. I looked up and noticed it was Niall. I turned over to lay on my other side pretending to be asleep. I felt the bed move down and I rolled over to see Nialls peircing blue eyes stairing at me. I wanted to know who that girl was. She was sooo lucky to be with him.

"Niall?"

"Hmmm?"

"W-whos the mystery girl you were talking about?". His eyes bulged out of his sockets. He looked nervous for a second and then he calmed down a little...Ok then?.... He reached his hand out from under the blankets and started rubbing circles on my face with his thumb. He started moving closer to me. It felt like we were back at the bus all over again. He started to lean in more and before i knew it, his lips crashed right into mine. Butterflies started to dance in my tummy. It felt so right. My lips moved perfectly in sinc with his. I love the way our lips felt perfectly on eachother. It was perfect. But then I thought of something snaping me out of this beautifull moment...stupid thoughts..

"Niall, dont you have a girl friend?" He sighed trying to find his breath. and then pressed his forhead againsed mine

"Not yet" He answered. Ok I'm confused now.

"Who's the girl then?" I asked. He brout his face lower and he softly pecked my bottom lip.

"Not helping Niall" I said and he rolled his eyes and sat up on the bed.

"Your cluless some times Kylie..." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The Mystery gir....Is you" He tolled me. A huge smile appeared on my face and Niall shortly mirrored my expresion. I was soo happy.

"But you said she had blue eyes.."

"I had to say that or else Harry and the other lads would have known it was you" Niall said. I couldnt be Happier right now. The only thing standing in my way?...Harry.

"Sooo now what?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I like you Niall, really I do but then there Harry..." I said.

"Right...he would never allow any of this..." Niall said and i noded.

"Ok lets.....give it a week and make sure nobody suspects anything....then we will take it from there.." I said and Niall smiled.

"Alright now go to bed, I know how you get when you dont get your sleep you little leprachon" I said and kissed his forhead. He chuckled as he made hisself comfterble in the bed again. He wraped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight night beautifull" He said and with that I fell asleep.

***************************************************************************************************************

Harrys P.O.V

I woke up from the light shining throrugh the window stinging my eyes. I sat up and reached for my phone to check the time. It was 8:00. I silently moaned to myself. I decided to get up cnsidering there was no way I was going to fall back to sleep now.

I slid my feet over to the right side of the bed.I had a terrible nights sleep last nigh. Zayn kept kicking me and took up half of the bedspace.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my curls,placing them in the correct posision. I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast. I hoped down eachstep slightly draging my hand on the railing to prevent me from falling. Once I was down, I decided to make pancakes fro every one. I got out all of the ingrediance and began mixing the batter in the bowl. Once i was done, I decided to get the rest up. I'm suprise the smell didnt wake them up.

First was Louis and Eleanor.. I tiptoed my way into the bedroom untill I came across Louis sleeping body. he looked so cute when he was asleep.

"Wake up Boobear!" I tolled him and he didnt even move.

"Lou?" I asked still nothing. I sighed and walked over to Eleanors side of the bed.

"Hey El?" I asked shaking her. She closed her eyes tight and then groaned but then she opened them.

"Whaaaaat?" She asked.

"Time to get up, you dont wana sleep the day away now do you?...Get our beloved Boobear up to..I made reakfast" I tolled her and patted her head and walked out of the room.

Next was Zayn, this one was going to be dificult.

"Zayn" I said and pushed him a little.

"Zaynie waniee wake up" I tolled him,still nothing.

"Zayn, if you dont wake up i'm goping to throw away all your hair products and your Mirror" I tolled hima and  he shot up.

"Ok, I will wake up...dont hurt my babies:" He said and i rolled my eyes walking down to Liams room.

"Li-Li, wake up breakfast time" I yelled at the door. I didnt bother to open it. Whenever I waked in on Danielle and Liam, I usually regreted it.

Now was Niall and Kylie. I was nervous about this one. I didnt know what would happen if i walked in. I slowly pushed the door open and saw them cudling with eachother. Ok...not exceptable....

"Niall, wake up" i said and pushed him a little. Nothing.

"Niall I made food" I said and he bolted out of the room.

"Wake up Kylie" I tolled her.

"Santa?" She assked. I couldnt help but chuckle.

"No I'm not santa, you need to get up I made breakfast" I tolled her.

"Thats silly, santa doesnt make braekfast" She said. I sat her up and shook her untill she was awake.

"Wake up or else santa will die" I tolled her and she woke up pretty fast after that.

Kylie and i walked downstairs and saw everyone munching on the pancakes that I made.

"How are they?" I asked and everyone gave me either a thumbs up, a nod of the head or a groan. I was verry pleased with my cooking skills.

"Why did you wake up so early?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah doesnt Liam or Louis usually wake everyone up?" Kylie asked.

"Well, I couldnt sleep...I kept on hearing groaning and moaning comming from the other room all night" Isaid and everyones face except Zayns face turned bright red.

"Guys, really I was kiding..dont look so guilty" I tolled them and they all sighed in relife. I was a little concerned about klylie though. Why did her face turn red? I will have to investagat further on this one.

"Sooo wat are we doing today?" Niall asked and we all shruged.

"Anything really, I mean we have the beach, got for walkes, we could go shoping but we do that enophe all ready...theres an amusmen park!! I tolled evryone and there eyes all lite up.

"YEEAAAAAAHHHH lets go" Kylie said.

"YYEAAAHH  BUDDY!" Niall said ad we all laughed and agreed that we would go to the amusment park. after breakfast we cleaned up and then got ready. to go, amusment park, here we come!!

**********************************************

A/N) I know its short but next chpter should be up tonight! and thank you all for reading, it means a lot. :