**I dont know what to call this chapter so be creative and make up your own**

It was such a nice night with Niall. We talked a lot and laughed a lot. After words i fell into such a nice and peacefull sleep. Only to be woken up three hours later by my idiots.....

"Awww look how cute they are" Louis said.

"Should we wake them up?"

"Nah just let them sleep" Then I heard each boy go into their bunkded. but i could hear harry and Liam talking in the backround.

"Are you going to tell her?" liam asked Harry. Tell who what?

"Maybe tommarow, I just dont want to freak her out" Harry said. Oh god this is going to be good...

"Tell her tommarow, we need to protect her" Liam said.

"Ok night Liam" Harry said and with that the boys went off into bed. Now I can not sleep. What were they talking about. who were they talking about? they did say 'her' so its obviously a girl. Was it me? ugh. now i cant sleep. I looked over my shoulder at Niall who was still sleeping. I got up off the bed and went out to the living room. Maybe T.V can help? I went into the living room and turned on the T.V. After watching a few episodes of what ever it was i was watching, I finally became tired again. But I still couldnt sleep.

I heard the bedroom door open. I looked over my left shoulder and saw a slow and sleepy body come from it. Once the person got closer, I made out who it was; Zayn. What was he doing up? he came and sat down next to me.

"Hi Zayn, what are you doing up?" I asked him.

"Cant sleep" He said.

"Me eather" I tolled him and he noded.

"Whats keeping you up then?" Zayn asked.

"I heard Harry and Liam talking about how they were trying to protect someone or whatever" i tolled him and he noded. "Do you know wnaything about that Zayn?" I asked and he noded. "Mind telling me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Well we saw Samantha at the club last night" Zayn tolled me and i swear i just got sick to my stumach.

"Did she hurt any of you guys?..is everyone ok?" I asked and Zayn let out a light chuckle.

"Everyone is fine, but she was therewith  somebody.....um....what was his name?....J-James..was it? Yeah I dont know why but Harry got pretty upset once he saw him" Zayn said. What?!? James was with Samantha. My two worst enimies were teaming up with eachother to try to ruin my life. What am I supode to do?

"Dont worry Ky, Harry has it all under controll" Zayn tolled me and I snorted.

"Do you know what happened that last time Harry had everything 'under controll'?" I asked him and Zayn smiled and shook his head.

"Lets just say, it never ends pretty" I said and Zayn noded.

"What am I supode to do?...my two worst enimies are teaming up to ruin my life?" I said and Zayn gave me a confused look.

"Why is James your worst enimie?" Zayn sked. shit. He didnt know.Now i was going to have to exlplain one of my worst nightmears to him. I can trust him right? Who am I kiding, Its Zayn of corse i can.

"Well.....he-ahh ummm did... something to to me. We dated for a while He became verry demanding and abusive.. to say the least. I think you get were i'm comming from" I said and Zayn noded.

"I'm sorry that had to happen to you Kylie" He said and I noded.

"It mest me up a lot, I went months without telling anyone, After a while my mom finally noticed something and i tolled her. She was angry because i didnt tell her earlier but she was more angry about what happened. I had to go through years of therapy. It was hard but i got better. I still have a hard time trusting people you know. But I am getting better not 100% but...better" I finished. I looked up at Zayn, he had soo much care in his eyes. That was Zayn for ya. he was a good vent budy. Always there and he listens. I looked him closly in his eyes. what is he thinking? Something flashed trhough them that I have never seen before. what was it.