This night should be interesting.....

Kylies POV

By the time Niall and i got back to the soundcheck it was already done so we all decided to go out for lunch. The whole car ride there Niall and i explained to everyone what had happened.

"I cant belive she would do something like that!" Zayn said while taking another sip of his coke.

"Well belive it, it is Samantha we are talking about here...i dont know how one can be so evil" Niall said. I noded in agrement.

"So what did i miss during rehersauls?" Niall asked.

"Nothing too interesting, after telling Lou before he answered the door that i was the cookie man, he complained to Paul on 'why dont we have a cokie man?..i want cokies' blah,blah,blah" Eleanor said making me and Niall laugh.

"Hey! its not my fault you made me want cookies!" Louis defended. But we all rolled our eyes.

"By the way Kylie, were all going out to the club tonight...i know your under age and Mum would ring my head out if she found out but, would ya like to come?" Harry asked. I was shocked. Was he really going let me go to the club with him?

"Who are you and what have you done with my brother" I said making everyone laugh. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious Kyles it will be an early birthday gift from me to you and...i'm not to sure if i would trust you and Niall to be alone all night" Harry said.

"......To late" Louis said.

"What?!?" Harry snaped.

"Nothing...sounds like a plan Harry cant wait to go thanks so much big bro you are the best!!!" I said trying to keep Lou from talking.He just smiled evilly at me.

"So really, who convined you to take me to a club tonight?" I asked wwanting an honest response.

"It was kind of a mixture of everyone but mostly Lou!" Harry said. I just shook my head. Of corse it was Lou.

"So this is an early birthday girft?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah.." Harry said.

"Well then whens your birthday?" Eleanor chimed in.

"Dont tell them Harry, i dont want a party or anything" I said.

"Fine i wont" Harry said.

"Good"

"Her birthday is september sixth"

"HARRY!"

"What?"

"I tolled you not too!" I complained.

"Sorry?" He said shrugging his shoulders even though it came out more as a question.

"Hey mine is in the same month!" Niall said. I smiled.

"Really?!...let me guess..september..thirteenth right?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd ya know?"

"Well i remember when you guys formed at the XFactor, Harry was talking about getting one of his band mates a birthday present..i didnt know who it was. But now i know it was you cuz you tolled me your birthday was in september!" I tolled him.

"You remember that from last year?" Liam asked from across the table. I just shrugged.

"I remember a lot of weird and random things...i dont know!" I  said.

"Well arnt you too just the perfect soul mates" Zayn teased. I stuck my toung out at him.

"Alright lets go home and relax a little before later on tonight" Liam said. we paid the food bill and went back to the tour bus and Danielle and Eleanor whent home to get ready.

*****

I was sitting on the couch watching T.V with Liam when Harry came and sat down next to me. He didnt say anything at first but i noticed he kept on looking back and forth from the T.V screen to me. After about a few times i started to get anoyed.

"What do you want Harold?" I asked him.

"What?! Cant a brother watch T.V with his little sister?!" He asked i rolled my eyes.

"Harry,whats wrong?"

"What makes you think somethings wrong?" He asked.

"Your lips are twitching and you keep on blinking, its something you do whenever you are nervous" Harry said. He blushed a little. Probly emarrased that i cought on to what he does when he is nervous.

"Whos nervous? is Harry nervous?! Is he going on another date? NOOOO HAZZ" Louis complained from the room. Followed by Niall and Zayn.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked. Liam watched behind me in amusment.

"I have to give Kylie..the talk" Harry said.

"Harry, i'm Seventeen, i already know were babies come from" I tolled him and he shook his head.

"No, No, No. not that talk...the talk we have before we vtake you too the club with us" Harry said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok lets get this done and over with" I said. Harry swolled nervously.

"Ok..so sonce your under age, make sure you are with us, otherwise you wont be able to get in" Harry tolled me.

"Wait. what difference does it make if i'm with you guys or not?" I wondered.

"Well, since your with us, you'l be considered our guest, thats how." Harry said and i noded.

"Now, when we get in its going to be dark, and smell like alchahol, the music will most likely be verry loud and there will be half naked girls on the floor" Harry said.

"Soo?"

"I'm just letting you know what to expect" Harry said.

"Alright?"

"JUST GET ON WITH IT HARRY!!" Zayn yelled.

"Ok,Ok..I just dont like the idea of my baby sister being in a club in the first place but since Lou talked me into this and i already agreed, i'm going to have to allow it. Just stay with one of us at all times. I dont want you drinking and if you do, dont drink more that a bottle, having you in the club is already illegal, the last thing we need it you to get drunk. Do not and i repeat. DO NOT go with anyone anywere if they try to grab you screem as loud as you can we have a great security team and anybody would be crazy to think that you are ugly so just becarefull. Stay away from men and if they ask you to dance say no! I dont care how atractive he is or how many drinks he offers to buy you. I already tolled you no more than one anyways, so that should be a BIG no no! Oh and you cant go and buy a drink yourseld because you dont have ID or anything soo yeah just be careful and you know Liam cant drink so he most liekly will be the sober one out of all of us..so yeah just keep that in mind and be carefulll" Harry said at once. Wow.

"Ok now that Mummy is done giving her little speach, lets go get ready" Louis teased.

"And we thought Liam was the sensible one" Zayn said.

"Ok, ok lets go get ready!" Harry said. All the boys got up and left but Harry stayed on the couch with me.

"What?" I asked still worried that he was going to give me a whole speech again.

"Just keep in mind thar Niall likes to drink....a lot..and he gets..horny when he's drunk...so dont let him do anything that your not ready for" Harry said. I noded

"Alright lets go get ready kido" Harry said. while helping me off the couch and wraping me in a tight bear hug.

"Love you kiddo" Harry wispered in my ear.

"Love you too" I asnwered back" Tonight was going to be one hell of a night.

*******************************************************************************************************

Ok new chapter. You like? You hate? let me know!!! Ok Bie, Bie! (: