The party still goes on!

Kylies POV

Many drinks later...........

I was drunk. Yup. I went againsed many of Harrys rules tonight. I know i was going to have to hear it from him and Liam tomarow. But i honestly didnt care. Its my seventeenth birthday and i was getting drinks for free. Who would say no?

Harry hasnt noticed that i'm drunk yet. He's been dancing with other girls in the club. He just better remember he has Morgan and not do anything stupid. Liam has noticed. And Niall has too. He was the cause of all this. He bout most of my drinks. But i wasnt the only one who was drunk. I'm sure  Eleanor were too. Daniele cant be cuz she got all pregnent.  Probly Niall, Zayn and Louis were drunk to.. We all know Liam is sobor. But i dont know about Harry because i havnt seen him all night. And i figured he would stay away from the drinks to keep a close eye on me.

Right now i'm dancing with the girls. I dnt know what song is playing. But i was still having a great time. I know Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis were keeping a close eye on us. Making sure we didnt do anything stupid with our drunk selves. I didnt care who was watching though. I was having a blast!

"Heeeeyy Kyy, do you want another drink?...My treaaaat dish time!" Eleanor said. Just then a pair of arms wraped around her waist and took her off the dance floor. It was Louis.

"No more drinks for eather of you!" Louis yelled at me. I pouted.

"Butt Loooouuuuu" I yelled chasing him off the dance floor.

"No Kylie! Harry is going to kill all of us for getting you drunk, we cant let anything else happen to you!" Louis yelled at me. I pouted even more.

"What else cant we let happen to Kylie?" A verry sober Harry came up from behind Louis and said. Shit. Why does he have to be sober?

"Kylie what did i say?" Harry questioned me.

"I shwearrr to drunk i'm not god!" I blurted out. Wait. that didnt sound right , great............

"Come on we're going home!" Harry said tugging on my wrist.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo But dis is ma vaforite saang" I said. Even though i had no idea what song it was. I tried the excuse anyways....

"Nope come on! Boys get the other girls, we are going home!" Harry said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Damn him.

"But Harry, we just got here!" i said.

"Stop trying Kylie!" Harry yelled. I saw the rest of the boys catch up with us. Liam was holding Danielle and Louis was holding Eleanor. As soon as we got in the car, i fell asleep.

***********************************************************************

*Next Morning*

I woke up with a verry bad headache. I barely remember anything from last night. I looked around at my surroundings. We were at a hotelle. Oh yeah, the boys had a show tonight....great. I was laying on a comfterble queen sized matress when i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I wispered hoping it was loud enphe for the person on the other side of the door to hear. It was. Because in came Niall with pain killers and bottled water. I smiled.

"Hey beautiful, how you feeling?" He asked givding me a small kiss on the cheek.

"Well, my head hurts and i dont remember a thing from last night!" I said.

"Well, you and the Ell got pretty drunk last night." Niall said.

"I can figure that much out Niall" I tolled him and he laughed.

"....is Harry mad?" i hesitated to ask.

"Well, he was at first, but i dont think he is anymore. I think he said, he knew he had that comming" Niall said.

"So he had a feeling i was going to get drunk even though he tolled me not too?" I asked Niall shrugged.

"I dont know I gess thats what that means" Niall said. All of a suddun my head started throbing.

"Ooow" I complaiend rubbing my forhead.

"Whats wrong babe?" Niall asked.

"My head"  asnwered plainly.

"Here, take these. It will make you feel better" He toleld me. I noded and did as i was tolled.

"I want you to finish that water bottle, and when you are done, let me know and i will get you another one, understand?" Niall asked.

"Yes father" I joked he smiled.

"Hey, Niall?" I asked.

"yeah babe?"

"Why arnt you drunk?" I asked him. He laughed a little.

"Cuz, i had to keep an eye on my little Kylie" he answered and kissed my forhead.

"Thanks Ni" I said.

"No problem, now get some rest" He tolled me and tucked me in. Then he left. I was almost in a deep sleep when i heard another knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. and in came Harry. Great. I sat up and greated him with a warm smile.

"Hey Ky, how you feelin?" He asked me i just shrugged. He came over and sat on my bed.

"Not soo great but my headache is gone, thank goodness that hurt like hell" I complained and layed back down.

"Aww, my baby sister has her first hangover, how cute" Harry cooed but i threw a pillow at his head.

"Shut it" I tolled him but he just laughed.

"Well, i'm glad you had fun last night! It was verry risky bringing you in there and i knew you were going to get drunk cuz i mean...you are Harry Styles little sister and all" He said and i rolled my eyes.

"You didnt get drunk last night" I tolled him and he shrugged.

"Had to stay alert and make sure you didnt run off with some stranger" He toleld me. I shruged.

"Whos the girl?" I asked him. he looked taken back.

"What girl?" he asked inocently. I roleld my eyes.

"what? Harry Styles went to a club and didnt hook up with a girl?" I asked. Harry shook his head of curly locks.

"Nope" He answered. but i still didnt belive it.

"Come on, really.?" I asked and he shook his hea again.

"Nope" He said poping the 'p' this time.

"Soo, you must really like Morgan?" I teased and he blushed.

"Yeaah...." He said. all embarrased.

"How cute!" I shouted.

"Infact, i'm taking her out for brea fast" Harry aid looking at his watch. It wasnt untill now that i noticed that he was dressed.

"So your going to leave me here alone?" I asked.

"No, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Eleanor are here." Harry said.

"Weres Liam and Dani?" I asked.

"They went for and altrasound for the baby, they should be back soon" Harry said and i noded.

"Now go to sleep, we have a show tonight and i need you to be all well rested. Got it?" Harry asked and i noded. He leaned over and gave me a small kiss on the temple.

"Alright, call if you need anything" Harry said. I noded.

"Bye Harry, love ya"

"Love you too" He shoted and with that, i fell into a dreamless sleep.

***********************************************************************************************************

Tolled you i was going to update again today. Maybe if i have time, i will put up another chapter this weekend...but it all depends. Tell me what you think of this chappie!

Vote/Comment/Fan<3

~Laura