Fun night with the guys.

Kylies P.O.V

When the girls and I went downstairs we saw everyone running around and getting things...Ok what did Louis do this time?

"Guys, whats going on"

"I for once had a really good idea and thought that we could watch a movie on the laptop while siting by the fire" Louis explained for us.

"Wow Lou, fun and safe. And its something we can all agree on" I said.

"Hey thats what I said too!!" Liam yelled from the kicthen. Louis just rolled his eyes. I walked into the kicthen and noticed that him and Harry were grabing food and things for tonight.

"Hey um..guys whos working on the fire?" I asked.

"Zayn and Niall" Harry answered. Liam and Harry both looked at eachother with wide eyes. Almost right on cue we heard a loud roar of a fire. We turned around an saw a huge flame.

"Fuck, Zayn what did you do?" Liam yelled while running out.

"Harry, grabe the fire distinguisher" I yelled. Harry riped it right off of the wall and ran out handing it to Liam. Liam sprayed it all over the fire and within minutes it was out.

"What happned?" I asked

" I dont know I turned around and...and It was...like that" Zayn said.

"Shit Zayn, Louis finally has a good idea and you find a way to rouin it" Harry yelled jokingly.

"Hey dont blame this on my Harold" He yelled back, but he was serious, why was Zayn serious, he's never serious. What the hell has gotton into him lately?!

"Zayn chill Harry was kiding" Louis yelled. Zayn just put his head down and fumbled with his fingers awkwardly. "sorry.." He mumbled. Harry walked over and put his hand on Zayns shoulder.

"Its alright mate, as long as you and Niall are allright..were all good" Harry tolled him.

"Soo, now what?" Liam asked.

"Well....We could A) let the fire pit dry.. but I'm sure it will take to long, Or b) make our own homeade little firepit" Louis saaid and once again we all looked at him shocked.

"Seriously Lou, what happened did Eleanor some kind of brain juice to make you smarter?" I asked.

"Thats not the only type of juice" Harry said under his breath so I could only hear him. I hit  him hard in the stumach and he bent over in pain.

"Ok, lets make our own homeade fire pit!" Liam yelled.

"I'll go get some wood" Louis yelled.

"I'll go with you Lou" I asnwered and we both went out infront of the beach house across the street and into the woods to go get some wood.

"Over the hill and through the woods to grandmothers house we goo!!" Louis started singing. I rolled my eyes. But then I eventully started to sing with him.

"Over here Lou, I think I found some good wood" I said.

"HAHA THATS WHAT SHE SAID" Louis yelled I just rolled my eyes. honestly, this boy may have had a few bright moments, but he has not matured one bit. We grsbed a few thick peices of wood for the fire. And then we found a few thin ones to roast the marsh mellows on.

"Come on Lou, before it gets dark"  I tolled him. We made our way back to the house before it was to dark. We ran into the yard were the others were trying to set up the lap top and chairs.

"Guys were back" I yelled.

"No Kylie you said it wrong, your supose to say....HONEY, I'M HOME!!!" Louis said and I started to laugh. Oh Louis. Louis and I started to build the fire. Once we were finished we decided to call Liam over because...I mean he was the rsponsible one he could make the fire without anyone geting hurt.