Who Samantha really is

Niall P.O.V

The lads and i ran up the front steps of the tour us were Kylie and Samantha once stood. I lifted my shaky hand and pushed the door open. Each of us ran into a different direction trying to find Kylie When Harry found her inside the bathroom.

"Kylie, are you in there?" He asked.

"What do you want?" she asked trying not to choke on her sobs.

"Come out love and talk to us" Louis said. She obeyed orders and opened the bathroom door slowly. only alowing herself to look up at Harry and block the view from the rest of us.

"Come out here Kyles..talk to us." Harry said pushing the door open a little more. Her eyes were blood shot and puffy. It was obvious that she was crying. How can Samantha hurt her this much? The she raped her arms arounf Harry and syatyed to cry even harder. Harry lifted her up and took her over to the couch and sat her on his lap.

"Kylie, do you want to talk about it?" Harry wispered in her ear. She slowly noded her head.

"When ever your ready love" Zayn said as we all sat around Kylie waiting for her to explain.

"Well". her voice started off shaky. She ran her fingers through her hair and then continued talking. "When i-ahh.. decided to come back into the tour bus for some rest I didnt even make it all the way in the bus when i saw.....Samantha..she was standing on the steps of the bus." She said as she put her head down and wiped a tear. "What else happened?" Liam asked. "Sh-she" She didnt even get to finish talking because she pulled on Harrys shirt into her face and she started crying again. Harry just rubbed her back and after a few minutes she stoped crying and whiped her eyes and placed her head back on Harrys shoulder and sighed and started talking again. "She-umm-ah...tolled me to....stay away from Niall....and then she called me a...slut and tolled me that..since i was on tour with 'one direction' i could sleep with anyone of you guys if i wanted to...even...Harry...Then she said I probly have an STD because she thinks i have slept with each of you wich is part of the reason why she toled me to stay away from...Niall"

"Are you kiding me?..are you fucking kiding mee?..thats what she said?" I screamed at the top of my lugs. I didnt want to belive it why would she do something like that? Then Liam tried to calm me down.

"Niall please..just" Liam started but then i cut him off again.

"Dont Liam please dont. This is all my fault and i have a right to be mad." I sad and then stormed over to kylie placing both of my hands on her face and forced her to look at me.

"Listen Kylie, I'm teribly sorry that she said that...No body talks to my best friend that way not even my gi-.. Samantha ok what she said was not true not at all and you need to understand that..do you hear me?" I asked her and she just stared at me.

"Do you hear me Kylie?" I asked her and she just noded.

"Yes Niall..I do But you need to understand one thing here" She finished and i just noded. The lads were still here they were just shocked. I was even shocked i cant belive what Samantha said to her.

"You need to understand that this is not your fault..its fine..i will get over it..What she said ..hurt. but its not your fault Niall..do you understand me?" she asked and i noded. Still feeling a bit guilty i mean if  i never dated her this would have never have happened.

"Ok...so Niall what are you going to do about samantha?" Liam asked.

"I-i dont know ..Brake up with her i gess?" i answered.

"NO" Kylie screamed and we all looked at her with a confused expresson.

"What is it Kylie?"

"I am not allowing you to brake up with her because of the way she talked to me...No way in hell am i letting you do that not if you love her and not because of me." Kylie answered.