The nights still young

When we got in the club, it was almost exactly how harry described it. Smelly,loud and crouded. I didnt notice to many drunk people yet though. As we made our way closer and closer inside of the club, i felt Nialls grip on my waist tighten even more.

"You ok love?" He wispered in my ear. His hot breath made it tingle

"Yeah, im fine" I tolled him and he noded. Niall and I were at a table taking a little break from our dancing contests. The others were still dancing like crazy.

Danielle and Eleanor both looked beautiful tonight. Eleanor wore a tight strapless black dress with high black heals and her hair was curled to perfection. Danielle was wearing a red spegetti strap dress with black heals. Her hair was in its natural curls, but it still looked beautiful. I was wearing a comfterble fited black dress that came right above my knee. I also wore my black heals and my hair had natural waves in it. I dont look to bad - if i do say so myself.

"I'm going to ger a drink, do you want anything?" Niall asked but i shook my head no.

"Ok, i'll be back love" He said and ran off. I waited a few seconds but i was soon joined by someone when they came over and sat next to me. He was a guy - maybe..earliy twentys. He was rather atractive too.

"Hi" He said. taking a seat next to me.

"Hi" I asnwered back.

" I'm Colton, whats your name?" He asked.

"I'm Kylie, nice to meet you, Colton" I said. and he smiled and shook my hand.

"So what are you doing sitting here all alone?" He asked,

"I'm actully here with my boyfriend and my friends, he went to get a drink and he should be back soon actully" I tolled him.

"Soo, who you here with?" I asked.

"My girlfriend, Taylor"

"Oh you have a girlfriend?..which one is she?" I asked, too excitedly. He scaned the room with his finger untill he found her.

"That one! right there talking to that curly hair guy" He said. I looked closer and noticed a petite little blonde with bright blue eyes talking to Harry.

"Oh shes talking to my brother!" I said.

"Harry Styles is your brother?" He asked. I gave him a starnge look.

"How do you know who-"

"My girlfriend is a fan and i have two teenage sisters, i basicly cant get away from it" He said and i chuckled.

"Ahh" I said understanding were he was comming from.

"I'm back!" Niall said sitting next to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Niall, this is Coltin, Coltin this is my boyfriend NIall" I said. NIall gave him an unsure glance before shaking his hand and then he smiled.

"Nice meeting you both, but eh- i'm going to go catch up with Taylor, heres my number Kylie call me sometime" He said and i smiled. I felt Niall tense up behind me.

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"Oh..I just met him, we were talking while you went to go get us drinks" I tolled him, but he still looked unsure.

"Kyles, Harry tolled you not to talk to stangers" He said in a sing song voice.

"Yeah, Harry also said not to leave me alone eather" I said to him.

"I asked if you wanted to come!" He said. I just shruged.

"Its fine, Colton has a girlfriend anyways so theres nothing you need to worry about"

"That doesnt mean he cant hurt you!" Niall said.

"Well then you shouldnt have left me alone"  I tolled him.

"Alright, Alright, whatever, I'm going to dance with the guys, you commin?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Nah i'm just going to stay and rast longer, my leg still hurts" I tolled him. He just shruged and went to dance with the boys which made me laugh. They were such idiots. After about five minutes od sitting alone i was joined by Daniell and Eleanor.

"Hey girl, why arnt you dancing?" Dani asked me.

"Tired.." I asnwered simply.

"Its your verry first night at a club for your seventeeth birthday and you choose now to be tired?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, are you sure your not Liams sibling instead of Harrys?" She asked. I actully laghed at this.

"Alright alright, i'll dnce" I said and joined the dance floor with everyone. I was dancing with Niall and the girls when someone bumped into me. Coltin.

"Hey babe, wana dance?" He asked me. I shruged and started dancing with him which got interupted by Liam.

"What did Harry say to you?" He asked me. I just rolled my eyes and started dancing with a verry drunk Louis, which was funny.

"Kyyywwwyyyy, dance wff me!" He slured. So i did. We started off with the tango and from there we did a bunch of random dancing. The others were watching us and dancing along, while laughing.

"Babe, i'm going to get a drink, want something?" NIall asked. I noded.

"Stay with Louis dont go anywere" Niall warned me i gave him a thumbs up and continued dancing with Louis. five minutes late NIall returned with a drink. The rest of the night from there was a blur.

***************************************************************************************************

A little short? but i'm going to write another one tomorrow because i'm too tired to finish this one tonight. So i hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think, Thanks (:

OH have you guys seen the new video for LWWY????? IF you have...its sexy isnt it? If you havnt..look at it now! GO, GO, GO!

                                                   Goodnight <3

Comment,Vote,Fan<3