Hard work pays off

"POSITIONS!" I yelld again throgh the bull horn. I watched every body scatter off into different directions, just like i had nicely asked them too. I saw the boys go up the street. They got into possision. I saw the dancers in line and all of the decorations were in place, it looked quite beautifull. I looked to my left and i saw Coltin and Taylor from a far distance. They were walking hand in hand. Coltin gave me a wink. which was the signal to let us know that we should start. Coltin left Taylor and she stood there confussed as ever.

The music started playing. You could tell she was confussed on were it was comming from. The song was what makes you beautiful. The dancers started dancing around her and they ecorted her down the street while people pointed arrows indicating that she was going to right way. She looked happy. She had a big smile on her face now. The arrows kept on guiding her untill she was thrown infront of a big stage, were our boys were singing what makes you beautiful.

"And thats what makes you beautiful" Harry sang the last note of the song. The beat of the song kept playing but they wernt singing anymore. The boys hoped off stage and escorted Taylor to a big red english bus. Just like the one the boys used in One Thing.

They ran into the buss and the boys started playing marry you by bruno mars. The bus kept on travling down the road untill it stoped infront of the london eye. The boys gestured for Taylor to sit and stay on the bus while they ran down into the crowed of people. They were all dancing and singing. Over 500 people dancing for her. In the back was yet another stage which the boys hoped on again and started singing one things. When they strated singing that the crowed cleared out and the bus moved foward toward the stage.

Coltin now joined her on the bus. She looked relived to see him. She gave him a big hug and started wispering something to him with a big smile on her face. He shook his head and smiled and escoprted her off the bus. Coltin took her up tp the london eye and pretty soon they were at the top. We knew whaat wpould happen next. He was going to 'pop the question' all we had to do was wait....

"SHE SAID YES!" We all heard Coltins muffled voice say through the microphone. We all started cheering and fireworks came off. I felt Niall come up from behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"We did it Niall, she said yes" I exclaimed.

"No babe, you did it. you planned this whole thing, i'm pround of you"

"You guys hellped" I corrected him.

"Yeah 'helped' but we diodnt do much, you did this for Coltin and Taylor, your a great person babe, i'm proud of you" He said. I smiled and turned around to face him. I grabed the back of his head and forced his lips onto mine. Even though this night wasnt about me, it still felt right. Lost in a crowned of people, but it still felt like just me and Niall and no one else. Fireworks going off. It was beautiful. I felt so happy whenever i was with Niall.

*Few hours later at the after party*

"Congrats you guys" I said as i gave both Coltin and Taylor a hug.

"Thanks, and thank you soo much for all of this Kylie, its amazing and couldnt have been more pefefect" Taylor said. I smiled.

"I'm just happy that you liked it" I tolled her.

"Thanks again" Coltin said as he waved and walked away. I waved back. Right now we were throwing a block party on the boys house street. Its a huge block party. I decided to go back to the house to get myself a drink. -Non alchaholic of corse...thank you verry much Harry-. I walked to the house that the boys all shared in London. I walked right in and was greeted by a verry drunk Niall.

"Hey baaaabe, you look sexy tonight" He said as he planted a slobery kiss all over my cheek.

"..Ah, thanks, Ni , weres Harry?" He just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked through the house to find Danielle and Liam watching a movie on the couch.

"Weres Harry?' I asked imideatly.

"I think he went out with Morgan" Liam answered.

"You do know Niall drunk, right?" I asked them and they both looked at eachother.

"Oh no" Danielle said.

"Oh yes.."

"Did you leave him unatended?" Liam asked and i noded. As soon as i did Liam stood up and ran to find Niall. I sat down next to Danielle.

"I dont get it" I said. Dani laughed.

"Nialls a crazy drunk, he has done some stupid things while he was drunk, especially while Louis is drunk too, its kinda funny, but at the same time, verry dangerous" Danielle tolled me, and i laughed. Almost on cue Liam came back with Niall and they sounded like they were arguing over something.

"No Niall, i already tolled you no more drinks" Liam yelled.

"Buuuuut Liiiiuummmmm" I heard Niall complain. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Nial were going home" I tolled him.

"But i dont waana" he complained.

"Theres fooooood" I tolled him And he smiled and followed me out. I held his hand to make sure he didnt run off like a little kid. when we got home we fell asleep imideatly.